Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- Calculated Bravery
- Captain Capitalism
- Christianity and masculinity
- Donal Graeme
- Dr. Helen
- Fabius Maximus
- Pushing Rubber Downhill
- Rational Male
- The Other McCain
- The Social Pathologist
- Things that We have Heard and Known
- Throne and Altar
- Wintery Knight
- Zippy Catholic
- Charles Lindbergh and Amelia Earhart
- Beta Husband Boot Camp.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Don't fear marriage and fatherhood, but beware those who are working to destroy your family.
- Honey, I'm home!
- Humorless scolds.
- Why women lose the dating game.
- Time and fantasy.
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
Category Archives: Melinda Gates
Feminism is the assertion that men are evil and naturally want to harm women, followed by pleas to men to solve all of women’s problems. — Dalrock’s Law of Feminism This summer Melinda Gates launched a campaign called Equality Can’t … Continue reading
Melinda Gates, miserly billionaire.
From what I have read, Bill and Melinda Gates are generous with their money. But Melinda Gates is an incredible miser when it comes to gratitude. She married one of the world’s most successful men, arguably of all time, and … Continue reading
Posted in Complementarian, Envy, Gratitude, Melinda Gates, Miserliness, Ugly Feminists 160 Comments
Stoking feminist resentment
The Atlantic has a new piece up titled The Scourge of the Female Chore Burden: All over the world, women are doing work they’re not getting paid for. In rich countries, it might be folding the laundry or staying home … Continue reading