- How would you respond if your husband lead/loved you like Christ?
- Twisted Scripture.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- Reframing Christian marriage part 2: rebelling wives aren't to blame for their own rebellion.
- Choosing last sucks
Category Archives: Marriage
In the discussion of Effortless the conversation turned to how wives should expect to be lead, and how they would naturally react if their husband lead them as the Bible teaches. There are two parts to this, which correspond to … Continue reading
In the discussion of What is closeness? I pointed out that the Sensitive Elliot clip does an excellent job of showing that what we culturally think of as “sensitive” really isn’t sensitive at all. Elliot is oblivious the entire time, … Continue reading
2 But as for you, speak the things which are proper for sound doctrine: 2 that the older men be sober, reverent, temperate, sound in faith, in love, in patience; 3 the older women likewise, that they be reverent in … Continue reading
Much of the objection to my last post stems from a misunderstanding of what constitutes closeness between a husband and wife. What closeness is Cane’s description of the laugh he shared with his wife after church is a perfect example … Continue reading