Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- All roads lead to Duluth.
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
- Message heard.
- The "no marriage proposals" canard.
- Interviewing a Prospective Wife Part II: Interview Questions
- Why Game is a threat to our values.
- The thought of holding hands with him made her sick, but fortunately he convinced her to marry him.
- "The one" vs "my one and only"
Category Archives: Marriage
When looking for a life partner, my advice to women is date all of them: the bad boys, the cool boys, the commitment-phobic boys, the crazy boys. But do not marry them. The things that make the bad boys sexy … Continue reading
In response to A dangerous truth, commenter Anonymous Reader challenged my assertion that as a sociology professor, Wilcox had to understand that there are public policy reasons fathers are being kicked out of their children’s lives. For reference, here is … Continue reading
The Institute for Family Studies has an essay by Professor W. Bradford Wilcox, titled Marriage Facilitates Responsible Fatherhood. According to the editor’s note the essay is an abbreviated version of Wilcox’s testimony to he House Ways and Means Committee for … Continue reading
Workingmother.com has a post up about the question of whether men should be able to legally opt out of fatherhood: The woman said the idea came from a friend—a woman who had a child out of a friends-with-benefits situation with … Continue reading
As a society both left and right love the system we’ve replaced marriage with (child support) far too much to make any serious changes. That the Heritage Foundation chose Genevieve Wood, a never married childless woman* to deliver their message … Continue reading