Cane Caldo on The Crafty Harlot Looking Glass on How should women respond to me… Reluctant Neo on The Crafty Harlot Coastal on The Crafty Harlot JDG on How should women respond to me… MarcusD on The Crafty Harlot MarcusD on The Crafty Harlot MarcusD on The Crafty Harlot Oscar on The Crafty Harlot Jonathan Charles on The Crafty Harlot
- The Crafty Harlot
- Leadership means telling her she is pretty
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Modern Christian wife worship
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Why he won't hear it.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Don't blame Heartiste for the equation of Alpha with virtue.
Category Archives: Marriage
New commenter Tab Spangler linked to a blog post by Glenn Greenwald on a woman who fears being outed for her infidelity because of the Ashley Madison hack. I am female, hold a job with a lot of responsibility, have … Continue reading
Commenter Trust asked if I would give my thoughts on a post by Willard F. Harley, Jr., Ph.D. titled When to call it quits (Part 1). Dr. Harley explains that up to 80% of divorces are caused by what … Continue reading
Instapundit kindly linked to my post They aren’t talking about headship. LIFE AMONG THE CHURCHIANS: “My problem is that no church I know makes it clear what the wife’s obligation to her husband is.” In contemporary society, men have obligations. … Continue reading
The Daily Mail has a new article by Peter Lloyd plugging his book Stand by Your Manhood, and also referencing Dr. Helen’s Men on Strike. Why men refuse to marry: Women complain chaps today won’t settle down. Sorry, ladies, but … Continue reading