OKRickety on The temptation for wives to cl… bluepillprofessor on Guilty if charged GK Chesterton on Guilty if charged embracingreality on Guilty if charged Minesweeper on Guilty if charged thedeti on Guilty if charged Blaine Scogim on Guilty if charged theasdgamer on The temptation for wives to cl… Tim on The temptation for wives to cl… theasdgamer on The temptation for wives to cl…
- Guilty if charged
- The temptation for wives to claim abuse.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Why so many wives wish their husbands would cheat.
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
- Our slow drift away from marriage.
Category Archives: Marriage
Magnus asks I wonder what Dr. Hegstrom and the Davissons would say to a genuinely abused man: A man who has been denied sex for years, has been emotionally manipulated and threatened with divorce and financial ruin, and has had … Continue reading
Screaming abuse is a brilliant feminist tool to keep husbands compliant because while there are some abusive men who mistreat women, feminists know they can appeal to men as a group to do pretty much anything to try to help … Continue reading
Better to dwell in a corner of a housetop, Than in a house shared with a contentious woman. — Proverbs 21:9 NKJV In the Focus on the Family radio program I referenced the other day, Dr. Clarke explains that the … Continue reading
Back in July the New York Times ran a surprisingly good piece on marriage titled: The Wedding Toast I’ll Never Give. It isn’t a great piece, but it is far better than what usually comes out of either Christian or … Continue reading