JDG on Ms. Chivalry Anonymous Reader on Ms. Chivalry Dave on Ms. Chivalry God is Laughing on Ms. Chivalry Luke on Ms. Chivalry Dave on Ms. Chivalry Mmhmm on Ms. Chivalry Luke on Ms. Chivalry Derpifer on The economics of divorce theft… greyghost on Ms. Chivalry
- Ms. Chivalry
- Laura Lifshitz hits the bigtime
- "The Writer" writes
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Why men are withdrawing from courtship.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- Chick porn
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
Category Archives: Marriage Strike Myth
My last post Starting young featured a five year old girl who was already practicing saying no to prospective suiters. As Elusive Wapiti pointed out, it is fairly evident that she has been coached, most likely by her mother. The … Continue reading
Vox Day seems to argue in The economics of polygamy that we can expect to see women push for legalization of polygamy. Part of his argument is that men have wised up to women using marriage/divorce as a wealth transference … Continue reading
Fellow blogger Deansdale made an excellent point in the comments section to Driving a stake in the heart of the US marriage strike myth. I’ll begin with admitting that I have not read the whole post. Usually I applaud thorough … Continue reading
In my previous post Marriage Strike? I exploded the manosphere conventional wisdom that the US is in the throws of a marriage strike. I pointed out that the metric published by The National Marriage Project is being widely misinterpreted, and … Continue reading