patriarchal landmine on Collective delusion cynthia on Collective delusion MarcusD on Collective delusion innocentbystanderbos… on Cowering in front of wome… Gunner Q on Collective delusion desiderian on Collective delusion Jim Christian on Collective delusion RichardP on Collective delusion greyghost on Collective delusion RichardP on Collective delusion
- Collective delusion
- He was for it before he was against it.
- Cowering in front of women.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- NFL Super Bowl PSA: Who is the abuser?
- She wanted to run with the bulls.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
Category Archives: Marriage Strike Myth
My last post Starting young featured a five year old girl who was already practicing saying no to prospective suiters. As Elusive Wapiti pointed out, it is fairly evident that she has been coached, most likely by her mother. The … Continue reading
Vox Day seems to argue in The economics of polygamy that we can expect to see women push for legalization of polygamy. Part of his argument is that men have wised up to women using marriage/divorce as a wealth transference … Continue reading
Fellow blogger Deansdale made an excellent point in the comments section to Driving a stake in the heart of the US marriage strike myth. I’ll begin with admitting that I have not read the whole post. Usually I applaud thorough … Continue reading
In my previous post Marriage Strike? I exploded the manosphere conventional wisdom that the US is in the throws of a marriage strike. I pointed out that the metric published by The National Marriage Project is being widely misinterpreted, and … Continue reading