- Why the blind spot matters.
- The one obstacle she can't remove.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Boldly inoffensive.
- Sometimes excellent.
- Are the vast majority of women truly incapable of experiencing reciprocal love and attraction?
- The cost of cuckoldry.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Something wrong with the sluice box?
- Why women lose the dating game.
Category Archives: Marriage Strike Myth
Pastor Doug Wilson tackles the very real problem of delayed marriage in: 7 Reasons Young Men Should Marry Before Their 23rd Birthday. We do have a pressing problem. According to The Atlantic, right now the average age for a first … Continue reading
My last post Starting young featured a five year old girl who was already practicing saying no to prospective suiters. As Elusive Wapiti pointed out, it is fairly evident that she has been coached, most likely by her mother. The … Continue reading
Vox Day seems to argue in The economics of polygamy that we can expect to see women push for legalization of polygamy. Part of his argument is that men have wised up to women using marriage/divorce as a wealth transference … Continue reading
Fellow blogger Deansdale made an excellent point in the comments section to Driving a stake in the heart of the US marriage strike myth. I’ll begin with admitting that I have not read the whole post. Usually I applaud thorough … Continue reading
In my previous post Marriage Strike? I exploded the manosphere conventional wisdom that the US is in the throws of a marriage strike. I pointed out that the metric published by The National Marriage Project is being widely misinterpreted, and … Continue reading