- Turning on moderation later today.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Is Gen. 29 a modern love story?
- Ovid Game tip: Don't visit her on her birthday.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- A husband's plea to Catholic Answers Forum: Stop sowing discord in my house!
- Riding to Lancelot's rescue.
- Why so many wives wish their husbands would cheat.
Category Archives: Marriage Strike Myth
Pastor Doug Wilson tackles the very real problem of delayed marriage in: 7 Reasons Young Men Should Marry Before Their 23rd Birthday. We do have a pressing problem. According to The Atlantic, right now the average age for a first … Continue reading
My last post Starting young featured a five year old girl who was already practicing saying no to prospective suiters. As Elusive Wapiti pointed out, it is fairly evident that she has been coached, most likely by her mother. The … Continue reading
Vox Day seems to argue in The economics of polygamy that we can expect to see women push for legalization of polygamy. Part of his argument is that men have wised up to women using marriage/divorce as a wealth transference … Continue reading
Fellow blogger Deansdale made an excellent point in the comments section to Driving a stake in the heart of the US marriage strike myth. I’ll begin with admitting that I have not read the whole post. Usually I applaud thorough … Continue reading
In my previous post Marriage Strike? I exploded the manosphere conventional wisdom that the US is in the throws of a marriage strike. I pointed out that the metric published by The National Marriage Project is being widely misinterpreted, and … Continue reading