JDG on Meet your new master: Her… MarcusD on The only real man in the … Lyn87 on Riding the brake Oscar on Riding the brake g on Meet your new master: Her… Oscar on Too ugly to empower greyghost on The only real man in the … Oscar on Riding the brake Oscar on Riding the brake cynthia on Too ugly to empower
- Too ugly to empower
- The only real man in the ashram
- Riding the brake
- Feminist: Men don't complain enough when taking over tasks from women.
- Meet your new master: Her feelings
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Doubling down
- We are trapped on Slut Island and Traditional Conservatives are our Gilligan
- NY Times Happy Talk About Divorce
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
Category Archives: Marriage Strike Myth
My last post Starting young featured a five year old girl who was already practicing saying no to prospective suiters. As Elusive Wapiti pointed out, it is fairly evident that she has been coached, most likely by her mother. The … Continue reading
Vox Day seems to argue in The economics of polygamy that we can expect to see women push for legalization of polygamy. Part of his argument is that men have wised up to women using marriage/divorce as a wealth transference … Continue reading
Fellow blogger Deansdale made an excellent point in the comments section to Driving a stake in the heart of the US marriage strike myth. I’ll begin with admitting that I have not read the whole post. Usually I applaud thorough … Continue reading
In my previous post Marriage Strike? I exploded the manosphere conventional wisdom that the US is in the throws of a marriage strike. I pointed out that the metric published by The National Marriage Project is being widely misinterpreted, and … Continue reading