SirHamster on Riding to Lancelot’s res… Cane Caldo on Riding to Lancelot’s res… Boxer on Riding to Lancelot’s res… SirHamster on Riding to Lancelot’s res… Bart on Is Gen. 29 a modern love … Bart on Is Gen. 29 a modern love … Bart on Is Gen. 29 a modern love … Turning on moderatio… on Turning on moderation later… Oscar on Is Gen. 29 a modern love … SirHamster on Is Gen. 29 a modern love …
- Turning on moderation later today.
- Is Gen. 29 a modern love story?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Riding to Lancelot's rescue.
- Ovid Game tip: Don't visit her on her birthday.
- Latest U.S. Custody and Child Support Data
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Feminism in a picture.
Category Archives: Mark Driscoll
Pleased to meet you Hope you guess my name But what’s puzzling you Is the nature of my game –The Rolling Stones, Sympathy for the Devil There is another aspect to the Dr. Russell Moore sermon I wrote about in … Continue reading
Naghmeh used a modern Christian buzzword when explaining why she went to the family courts: In very difficult situations sometimes you have to establish boundaries while you work toward healing. I have taken temporary legal action to make sure our … Continue reading
She was loud and rebellious, Her feet would not stay at home. — Proverbs 7:11 NKJV Some time back DeNihilist linked to a blog post titled: 21 Signs You’re A Rebellious Woman (language warning). The post begins by explaining that … Continue reading
One thing I have to admit about Pastor Driscoll is that he is an incredibly talented preacher. Part of this is his unmatched charisma and a gift for teaching. He also has a highly developed understanding of his audience, and he knows how … Continue reading