- The sound of a rebellious woman
- Embarking on a lifetime of ugly feminism
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- The Crafty Harlot
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
- Leadership means telling her she is pretty
Category Archives: Mark Driscoll
She was loud and rebellious, Her feet would not stay at home. — Proverbs 7:11 NKJV Some time back DeNihilist linked to a blog post titled: 21 Signs You’re A Rebellious Woman (language warning). The post begins by explaining that … Continue reading
One thing I have to admit about Pastor Driscoll is that he is an incredibly talented preacher. Part of this is his unmatched charisma and a gift for teaching. He also has a highly developed understanding of his audience, and he knows how … Continue reading
I came across this while researching Pastor Driscoll’s apologies for one of my two final posts in the series. Relevant magazine links to a Driscoll sermon from 2007 titled A Rebel’s Guide to Joy and Humility. Driscoll starts by jokingly … Continue reading
I’ve referenced Pastor Driscoll’s sermon Men and Marriage in several recent posts. This is the sermon to watch, or better yet, read, if you wan’t to understand what I was describing in The only real man in the room. In this sermon Driscoll opens … Continue reading
Just one week after explaining that good Christian men can’t find wives because they unrealistically expect one who doesn’t already have another man’s children, Driscoll explained that women have no choice but to have children out of wedlock because there are no good men … Continue reading