A Regular Guy on Modern Christian culture… GeminiXcX on Well done Oscar on Modern Christian culture… GeminiXcX on Well done GeminiXcX on Modern Christian culture… GeminiXcX on Modern Christian culture… Luke on Fewer men are working, and mar… Spike on Well done janet on Fewer men are working, and mar… Yapoopoo on From cornerstone to stepping s…
- Well done
- Modern Christian culture’s deep antipathy for fathers.
- Beta GIGO
- The cheating hearts of the patriarchal cartel.
- Better data/chart on the history of the wage gap.
- Shackled for less than a penny.
- Only if he finds a better woman than his mother and grandmother
- New book by F. Roger Devlin
- Don’t blame Heartiste for the equation of Alpha with virtue.
- Unhappy? Make your husband put a deposit into Dr. Harley’s Bank.
- Modern Christian culture's deep antipathy for fathers.
- Well done
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
- Beta GIGO
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- So Your Christian Wife Cheated on You
Category Archives: Mark Driscoll
One thing I have to admit about Pastor Driscoll is that he is an incredibly talented preacher. Part of this is his unmatched charisma and a gift for teaching. He also has a highly developed understanding of his audience, and he knows how … Continue reading
I came across this while researching Pastor Driscoll’s apologies for one of my two final posts in the series. Relevant magazine links to a Driscoll sermon from 2007 titled A Rebel’s Guide to Joy and Humility. Driscoll starts by jokingly … Continue reading
I’ve referenced Pastor Driscoll’s sermon Men and Marriage in several recent posts. This is the sermon to watch, or better yet, read, if you wan’t to understand what I was describing in The only real man in the room. In this sermon Driscoll opens … Continue reading
Just one week after explaining that good Christian men can’t find wives because they unrealistically expect one who doesn’t already have another man’s children, Driscoll explained that women have no choice but to have children out of wedlock because there are no good men … Continue reading