Dave on Ms. Chivalry Scott on Ms. Chivalry Renee Harris on Ms. Chivalry earl on Ms. Chivalry earl on Ms. Chivalry Mark on Ms. Chivalry MarcusD on Ms. Chivalry God is Laughing on “The Writer” write… God is Laughing on Ms. Chivalry KP on “The Writer” write…
- Ms. Chivalry
- Laura Lifshitz hits the bigtime
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- "The Writer" writes
- Why men are withdrawing from courtship.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Chick porn
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
Category Archives: Mark Driscoll
One thing I have to admit about Pastor Driscoll is that he is an incredibly talented preacher. Part of this is his unmatched charisma and a gift for teaching. He also has a highly developed understanding of his audience, and he knows how … Continue reading
I came across this while researching Pastor Driscoll’s apologies for one of my two final posts in the series. Relevant magazine links to a Driscoll sermon from 2007 titled A Rebel’s Guide to Joy and Humility. Driscoll starts by jokingly … Continue reading
I’ve referenced Pastor Driscoll’s sermon Men and Marriage in several recent posts. This is the sermon to watch, or better yet, read, if you wan’t to understand what I was describing in The only real man in the room. In this sermon Driscoll opens … Continue reading
Just one week after explaining that good Christian men can’t find wives because they unrealistically expect one who doesn’t already have another man’s children, Driscoll explained that women have no choice but to have children out of wedlock because there are no good men … Continue reading