Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- So Your Christian Wife Cheated on You
- They're back in your 20s where you left them.
- Man up and marry those sluts, Friday afternoon light reading edition.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Someday we'll laugh!
- We are trapped on Slut Island and Traditional Conservatives are our Gilligan
- Message heard.
- The season of singleness.
- Brothers Grimm: The Willful Child.
Category Archives: Manosphere Humor
On the topic of the denied impact of judgment on women, The Onion presents: Single Woman With 3 Young Children Unaware She Subject Of 984 Judgments Today …single mother Karen Nichols, 29, was reportedly completely unaware that she was the … Continue reading
Friday afternoon light reading, courtesy of the Dalrock Research Dept. Mommyish has a post about Nick Loeb’s Op Ed piece at the NYT. Loeb wants custody of the frozen embryos he and his ex fiancée created, and the ladies at … Continue reading
Much of the objection to my last post stems from a misunderstanding of what constitutes closeness between a husband and wife. What closeness is Cane’s description of the laugh he shared with his wife after church is a perfect example … Continue reading
Infowars on feminist music. The need to make what should be beautiful ugly is of course standard for feminists. Hat Tip MarcusD