Beeker on How would you respond if your… JDG on Are Women Done With Men After… Spike on How would you respond if your… Pandionna on Are Women Done With Men After… greyghost on How would you respond if your… Wayne on Are Women Done With Men After… Wayne on Are Women Done With Men After… Renee Harris on Choosing last sucks MarcusD on How would you respond if your… Beeker on How would you respond if your…
- How would you respond if your husband lead/loved you like Christ?
- Twisted Scripture.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- Choosing last sucks
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
Category Archives: Manosphere Humor
Much of the objection to my last post stems from a misunderstanding of what constitutes closeness between a husband and wife. What closeness is Cane’s description of the laugh he shared with his wife after church is a perfect example … Continue reading
Infowars on feminist music. The need to make what should be beautiful ugly is of course standard for feminists. Hat Tip MarcusD
I came across this while researching Pastor Driscoll’s apologies for one of my two final posts in the series. Relevant magazine links to a Driscoll sermon from 2007 titled A Rebel’s Guide to Joy and Humility. Driscoll starts by jokingly … Continue reading
She may have waited a bit too long…