- Why the blind spot matters.
- The one obstacle she can't remove.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- So Your Christian Wife Cheated on You
- Boldly inoffensive.
- Sometimes excellent.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Something wrong with the sluice box?
- Percent of births out of wedlock by age and race of of mother.
- Why women lose the dating game.
Category Archives: Manosphere Humor
Commenter Anonymous Reader ponders the response of prominent Complementarians to the case of social workers lying in court to take a woman’s children away: I wonder what the usual tradcon suspects like Wilson, Piper, Grudrem, Keller, etc. would have to … Continue reading
In Why Man and Woman Are Not Equal Glenn Stanton writes: The New York Times’s Gail Collins told NPR unequivocally that the most important primary finding of her brilliant book America’s Women (which faithfully sits to the left behind Leslie … Continue reading
This joke made the rounds a few years ago, and seems worthy of dusting off now: One sunny day in January 2017, an old man approaches the White House from across Pennsylvania Avenue where he’d been sitting on a park … Continue reading
When I saw that Ecuador cut off Assange’s Internet access I decided to try my hand at satirically scripting this famous scene. Language warning.
Yesterday Instapundit linked to a piece by Mark Judge titled How Feminism Created the Manic Pixie Dream Boy. Refreshingly, Judge isn’t jumping in with the standard Traditional Conservative complaint that weak men are screwing feminism up: You can thank political … Continue reading