Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- The season of singleness.
- Why we need to stop telling women to settle.
- We are trapped on Slut Island and Traditional Conservatives are our Gilligan
- Message heard.
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
- The weakened signal hits home.
- Are all women addicted to aloof jerks?
- Whose job is it to keep mama happy?
- Marriage and children were always her priority.
Category Archives: Manosphere Humor
Commenter Anonymous Reader ponders the response of prominent Complementarians to the case of social workers lying in court to take a woman’s children away: I wonder what the usual tradcon suspects like Wilson, Piper, Grudrem, Keller, etc. would have to … Continue reading
In Why Man and Woman Are Not Equal Glenn Stanton writes: The New York Times’s Gail Collins told NPR unequivocally that the most important primary finding of her brilliant book America’s Women (which faithfully sits to the left behind Leslie … Continue reading
This joke made the rounds a few years ago, and seems worthy of dusting off now: One sunny day in January 2017, an old man approaches the White House from across Pennsylvania Avenue where he’d been sitting on a park … Continue reading
When I saw that Ecuador cut off Assange’s Internet access I decided to try my hand at satirically scripting this famous scene. Language warning.
Yesterday Instapundit linked to a piece by Mark Judge titled How Feminism Created the Manic Pixie Dream Boy. Refreshingly, Judge isn’t jumping in with the standard Traditional Conservative complaint that weak men are screwing feminism up: You can thank political … Continue reading