- Why the blind spot matters.
- The one obstacle she can't remove.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- So Your Christian Wife Cheated on You
- Boldly inoffensive.
- Sometimes excellent.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Something wrong with the sluice box?
- Percent of births out of wedlock by age and race of of mother.
- Why women lose the dating game.
Category Archives: Mandy Hale
Put on then, as God’s chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience, –Colossians 3:12, ESV In part 1 I described the feminist life script of women delaying marriage as long as possible, and the modern … Continue reading
I plan on getting around to part two of Monday’s post later in the week. In the meantime, I see that Mandy Hale was busy on Twitter yesterday, with her own take on “Independence Day”. Hale is the woman who … Continue reading