Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Warn men: Beware Christian marriage doublespeak and hair trigger for wife initiated divorce.
- How Fireproof lowers the boom.
- Lowering the boom.
- Cutting leaders off at the knees.
- The weakened signal hits home.
- Message heard.
- Devouring a lifetime of courtship.
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
Category Archives: Lori Alexander
Scott from Treasure State Psychological Services was kind enough to send me a quote that is making the rounds on Facebook: Jesus didn’t die on the cross for you to be a side chick. This is just one expression of … Continue reading
In my recent post An invitation to Pastor Wilson’s defenders I challenged Wilson’s defenders to do any of the following: Point out any instances where I criticized Wilson without providing a direct quote. Point out any time that I have misquoted … Continue reading
Lori Alexander warns wives in her excellent post Discontentment is a Marriage Killer: Eve stopped being thankful for the position that God put her into in the garden and seeds of discontentment were placed in her mind that reaped tragic consequences. … Continue reading
Lori Alexander quoted my post as well as many of the replies in her recent post What Men Thought of My Viral Post. One woman responded to this most recent post by explaining that since she deserves salvation even though … Continue reading