Was it real? | Honor… on This means war. Was it real? | Honor… on Lovestruck Was it real? | Honor… on Was it real? earl on Was it real? KP on Why can’t I write withou… The Real Peterman on Was it real? Boxer on Was it real? Hermes on Was it real? MarcusD on Was it real? A Regular Guy on Was it real?
- Was it real?
- Why can't I write without being written about?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Ms. Chivalry
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- This means war.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- Why men are withdrawing from courtship.
Category Archives: Liz Jones
Liz Jones is the well known columnist whom I referenced in the opening segment of my last post. I thought I’d follow up with some links. Captain Capitalism wrote a post not too far back naming Liz as one of … Continue reading
Somewhere in the world a woman is upset! What are you as lazy men doing to fix this? Sorry for being so harsh, but you men need to hear this. I know I do. For example, just the other day … Continue reading
What Men Are Saying About Women has a post about aging feminist Liz Jones and her poor me piece last December in the Daily Mail: Wish me a lonely Christmas and spare a thought for the millions of women like … Continue reading