Isa on Riding the brake Isa on Riding the brake Terrific Tom on The only real man in the … BradA on Riding the brake BradA on The only real man in the … BradA on The only real man in the … MarcusD on The only real man in the … embracing reality on The only real man in the … embracing reality on The only real man in the … Lyn87 on Riding the brake
- The only real man in the ashram
- Too ugly to empower
- Feminist: Men don't complain enough when taking over tasks from women.
- Riding the brake
- Doubling down
- Meet your new master: Her feelings
- NY Times Happy Talk About Divorce
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- We are trapped on Slut Island and Traditional Conservatives are our Gilligan
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
Category Archives: Liz Jones
Liz Jones is the well known columnist whom I referenced in the opening segment of my last post. I thought I’d follow up with some links. Captain Capitalism wrote a post not too far back naming Liz as one of … Continue reading
Somewhere in the world a woman is upset! What are you as lazy men doing to fix this? Sorry for being so harsh, but you men need to hear this. I know I do. For example, just the other day … Continue reading
What Men Are Saying About Women has a post about aging feminist Liz Jones and her poor me piece last December in the Daily Mail: Wish me a lonely Christmas and spare a thought for the millions of women like … Continue reading