Red Pill Latecomer on The Crafty Harlot mrteebs on The Crafty Harlot mrteebs on Leadership means telling her s… Bob on The Crafty Harlot embracingreality on The Crafty Harlot embracingreality on The Crafty Harlot Boxer on The Crafty Harlot Looking Glass on The Crafty Harlot Pathfinderlight on The Crafty Harlot JDG on Leadership means telling her s…
- The Crafty Harlot
- Leadership means telling her she is pretty
- Modern Christian wife worship
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Why he won't hear it.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Don't blame Heartiste for the equation of Alpha with virtue.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
Category Archives: Liz Jones
Liz Jones is the well known columnist whom I referenced in the opening segment of my last post. I thought I’d follow up with some links. Captain Capitalism wrote a post not too far back naming Liz as one of … Continue reading
Somewhere in the world a woman is upset! What are you as lazy men doing to fix this? Sorry for being so harsh, but you men need to hear this. I know I do. For example, just the other day … Continue reading
What Men Are Saying About Women has a post about aging feminist Liz Jones and her poor me piece last December in the Daily Mail: Wish me a lonely Christmas and spare a thought for the millions of women like … Continue reading