Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- Aborted morality.
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
- The cause of feminist resentment.
- Interviewing a Prospective Wife Part I: Should you open a position?
- Interviewing a Prospective Wife Part II: Interview Questions
- Call me unchivalrous.
- The weakened signal hits home.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- They don't know any better.
- It isn't insincerity, but fear of losing women's approval.
Category Archives: Living Out
To see where where the complementarian argument of Not heterosexuality but holiness is headed, see the 2015 article at The Gospel Coalition (TGC) titled Godliness Is Not Heterosexuality. In the article Pastor Ed Shaw complains that Christian parents don’t want their … Continue reading
Hospitality is the buzzword complementarians use to normalize homosexuality and demand that Christian parents provide gays with special access to our children. I’ve previously shared where Rosaria Butterfield and Pastor Sam Allberry (both of the ERLC) make this case. Pastor … Continue reading