- Why the blind spot matters.
- The one obstacle she can't remove.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Boldly inoffensive.
- Sometimes excellent.
- Something wrong with the sluice box?
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Are the vast majority of women truly incapable of experiencing reciprocal love and attraction?
- So Your Christian Wife Cheated on You
Category Archives: Kendrick Brothers
Several commenters have noted that their pastor doesn’t give anti-father sermons on Father’s Day*. I don’t doubt this, as the church I attend doesn’t do this either. But the anti-father sermon on a day reserved to honor fathers is just … Continue reading
Several weeks ago I outlined the way modern conservative Christian leaders avoid confronting feminism by pretending that something mysterious has happened to men. This is something that is easy to prove and yet is a surprisingly well kept secret. Nearly … Continue reading
In the discussion of Women as responders, commenter Neguy pointed out that the idea that women are naturally good (so long as their husband is loving) goes much further back than 1972: I think you’ll find that the core of … Continue reading
Blue Pill Professor asked: In short, I think the efforts to destabilize marriage and family are so broad reaching that saying “remove the effort has little meaning.” Remove what? Movies, TV show, magazines, books, social media, our schools, our jobs, … Continue reading
In The decline of America is not an accident Vox Day quotes Mallory Millet on a communist call and respond chant Millet participated in back in 1969: “How do we destroy the family?” she came back. “By destroying the American … Continue reading