Zelcorpion on Modern Christian culture… Dale on Modern Christian culture… Dragonfly on Modern Christian culture… Dave on Modern Christian culture… Zelcorpion on Modern Christian culture… feeriker on Modern Christian culture… MarcusD on Modern Christian culture… MarcusD on Modern Christian culture… Oscar on Modern Christian culture… MarcusD on Modern Christian culture…
- Modern Christian culture’s deep antipathy for fathers.
- Beta GIGO
- The cheating hearts of the patriarchal cartel.
- Better data/chart on the history of the wage gap.
- Shackled for less than a penny.
- Only if he finds a better woman than his mother and grandmother
- New book by F. Roger Devlin
- Don’t blame Heartiste for the equation of Alpha with virtue.
- Unhappy? Make your husband put a deposit into Dr. Harley’s Bank.
- Someone should have warned them.
- Modern Christian culture's deep antipathy for fathers.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Beta GIGO
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- So Your Christian Wife Cheated on You
- How to encourage a husband to show more leadership.
Category Archives: Kendrick Brothers
Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. 2 “Honor your father and mother,” which is the first commandment with promise: 3 “that it may be well with you and you may live long on the earth.” … Continue reading
A reader recently asked for my thoughts on the upcoming Kendrick brothers movie “War Room”. After doing some digging on the movie, my initial thought was of the line from the Tropic Thunder spoof about overdone sequels: Here we go again. Again. … Continue reading
I think we’ve found the script for the sequel to Fireproof. Empathologism shares a lesson to Christian husbands in his post The reverse nuclear option, the submissive Christian wife. The lesson is from Dennis Rainey’s FamilyLife, and opens with a quote … Continue reading
I pointed out in Light years closer to God that Christian men are failing women, and the primary failure is their unwillingness to confront the mass feminist rebellion. As a man calling out other men is easy. It feels brave, like you … Continue reading