Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- They're back in your 20s where you left them.
- Christian hospitality requires accommodating gay sex.
- This is What a Beta Looks Like.
- Romance is sexual.
- Marriage and children were always her priority.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- The weakened signal hits home.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Post-marital spinsterhood.
Category Archives: Kate Bolick
I recently came across a heartbreaking article at National Catholic Register that underlines why all of the books aimed at young Christian women telling them to focus on having fabulous lives in their “season of singleness”, they are a prize … Continue reading
Commenter constrainedlocus observes: I’m still digesting all of this, but I think one question that I have is what are men really thinking in these commensurate age groups? Even if these 30-45 year old women are in panic mode (I … Continue reading
For several decades now the feminist life script for women has been to delay marriage as long as possible to focus on education, career, travel, and sexual experience. Many have mistaken this strategy by feminists as signaling that they don’t … Continue reading
In response to my last post several readers challenged my observation that Lenti is an addict of asshole game, arguing that all women are like Lenti in this regard. Damn Crackers argued: ALL women are addicted to asshole, aloof game. … Continue reading
The Atlantic has a love-hate relationship with men’s economic contributions. The magazine alternates between gloating that feminism has destroyed men’s economic status once and for all, and worrying that men are no longer fulfilling their traditional roles as bread winners. … Continue reading