- Turning on moderation later today.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- A husband's plea to Catholic Answers Forum: Stop sowing discord in my house!
- Is Gen. 29 a modern love story?
- Ovid Game tip: Don't visit her on her birthday.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Riding to Lancelot's rescue.
- Feminism in a picture.
Category Archives: Julian Assange
In an interview with Hanny, Julian Assange refutes the claim that Russia masterminded the leak of John Podesta’s emails. Even if Podesta hadn’t swallowed the phishing hook, his email password was “password”: Podesta gave out that his password was the … Continue reading
When I saw that Ecuador cut off Assange’s Internet access I decided to try my hand at satirically scripting this famous scene. Language warning.