Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- They're back in your 20s where you left them.
- Christian hospitality requires accommodating gay sex.
- This is What a Beta Looks Like.
- Romance is sexual.
- Marriage and children were always her priority.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- The weakened signal hits home.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Post-marital spinsterhood.
Category Archives: Judging the performance
I wrote this as a comment on the good Captain’s site, but since it is stuck in moderation I thought I would share it here as well. In the Captain’s post 300 is NOT a Date Movie, he shares the … Continue reading
While checking out search engine results for Single in the Suburbs, I came across an interesting blog by the same name. The first post I saw was (at the time) the last post of the blog, and advised readers that … Continue reading
One of the things which strikes me when reading women’s accounts of dating is how completely unaware some of them are that they are a participant on a date and not just there to judge the man’s performance. I’m sure … Continue reading