- The sound of a rebellious woman
- Embarking on a lifetime of ugly feminism
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- The Crafty Harlot
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- The sin of lacking moxie.
- Leadership means telling her she is pretty
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
Category Archives: Joel and Kathy Davisson
Even as wives are commanded to submit to the authority of their husbands, the husband is called to a far higher standard of Christ-like love and devotion toward the wife. — Dr. Albert Mohler, President of The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary … Continue reading
Previously I shared Joel and Kathy Davisson’s message that a wife who is unhappy has an obligation to God to lower the boom and crush her husband with the family court. Today I thought I would share a testimonial they published … Continue reading
Several commenters to my post Lowering the boom asked if I could elaborate on my statement that what Joel and Kathy were describing was actually the plot of the movie Fireproof. Since the plot is discussed in detail below you won’t … Continue reading