innocentbystanderbos… on Too ugly to empower CBA on Too ugly to empower David J. on Too ugly to empower disenchantedscholar on We are trapped on Slut Island… Dave on The only real man in the … infowarrior1 on The only real man in the … Bluepillprofessor on The only real man in the … girlwithadragonflyta… on Riding the brake Maunalani on The only real man in the … Josh on The only real man in the …
- Too ugly to empower
- The only real man in the ashram
- Riding the brake
- Meet your new master: Her feelings
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Feminist: Men don't complain enough when taking over tasks from women.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- We are trapped on Slut Island and Traditional Conservatives are our Gilligan
- Frigidity and power.
- She isn't getting enough dates.
Category Archives: Joel and Kathy Davisson
Even as wives are commanded to submit to the authority of their husbands, the husband is called to a far higher standard of Christ-like love and devotion toward the wife. — Dr. Albert Mohler, President of The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary … Continue reading
Previously I shared Joel and Kathy Davisson’s message that a wife who is unhappy has an obligation to God to lower the boom and crush her husband with the family court. Today I thought I would share a testimonial they published … Continue reading
Several commenters to my post Lowering the boom asked if I could elaborate on my statement that what Joel and Kathy were describing was actually the plot of the movie Fireproof. Since the plot is discussed in detail below you won’t … Continue reading