- Why the blind spot matters.
- The one obstacle she can't remove.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- So Your Christian Wife Cheated on You
- Boldly inoffensive.
- Sometimes excellent.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Something wrong with the sluice box?
- Percent of births out of wedlock by age and race of of mother.
- Why women lose the dating game.
Category Archives: Joel and Kathy Davisson
In the past I’ve shared Joel and Kathy Davisson’s theology of women as responders. Joel explains in their book: “Can’t the woman be the problem? The man is not always the problem in marriage.” Of course I gestured toward my … Continue reading
In part one of this series I explained how Malachi 2:16 is being reworked from a condemnation of divorce theft to justification for divorce theft. Thus Joel and Kathy Davisson have changed the meaning of “God hates divorce” to God … Continue reading
I’ve written previously about the modern Christian cross-dressing view of marriage, where wives are in absolute headship and regularly need to give their husbands wakeup calls to establish their authority. While wives punishing disobedient husbands is a universal modern Christian … Continue reading
A few readers have challenged my observation that when complementarians say husbands are guilty of “not listening” to their wives what they mean is husbands aren’t doing what the wife says. I’ve recently offered multiple examples where complementarians do this … Continue reading