- Why the blind spot matters.
- The one obstacle she can't remove.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Boldly inoffensive.
- Sometimes excellent.
- Something wrong with the sluice box?
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Are the vast majority of women truly incapable of experiencing reciprocal love and attraction?
- So Your Christian Wife Cheated on You
Category Archives: Jessica Valenti
From Robert Stacy McCain in Lessons of a ‘Sex Object:’ What can we really learn from Jessica Valenti’s memoir? Compare this description to what Ms. Valenti says about her ‘lovely’ husband, who is forced to keep the house immaculate merely … Continue reading
Jessica Valenti complains that not only are men in New York City no longer catcalling her, but our patriarchal culture makes her crave sexual attention from random strangers: Men rarely catcall me any more. I hate that our culture makes … Continue reading
Rollo commented on the similarities between Sheila Gregoire and Jessica Valenti, founder of Feministing. Let’s play the one degree of feminist separation: https://dalrock.wordpress.com/2014/12/22/the-ugly-feminists-of-christmas/ “But…I’m not a feminist. I’m a Strong Independent Christian Woman®” I touched on this in the original post, … Continue reading
In my first post of 2014 I introduced the topic of the ugly feminist. As I explained at the time, this is an old charge but is typically aimed at the superficial instead of the core problem. Feminists are ugly … Continue reading