Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- Calculated Bravery
- Captain Capitalism
- Christianity and masculinity
- Donal Graeme
- Dr. Helen
- Fabius Maximus
- Pushing Rubber Downhill
- Rational Male
- The Other McCain
- The Social Pathologist
- Things that We have Heard and Known
- Throne and Altar
- Wintery Knight
- Zippy Catholic
- The weakened signal hits home.
- 40 years of ultimatums
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Why Game is a threat to our values.
- Marriage and children were always her priority.
- 2017 Never Married Data
- Who is she teaching?
- Message heard.
- Warn men: Beware Christian marriage doublespeak and hair trigger for wife initiated divorce.
- Weak men really *are* screwing feminism up.
Category Archives: Indivisible
How the Kendricks, Rainey, and Lepine see the married fathers they go to church with.
Family Life and the Kendrick brothers set out to make a movie to teach about biblical parenting. The title of the movie is Like Arrows, and they describe it at Family Life as portraying the typical Christian family (emphasis mine): The … Continue reading
Posted in Attacking headship, Bob Lepine, CBN, Christian Films, Courageous, Denial, Dennis Rainey, Disrespecting Respectability, FamilyLife, Fatherhood, Fireproof, Indivisible, Kendrick Brothers, Like Arrows, Marriage, Mom's Night Out, Movies, Traditional Conservatives, Turning a blind eye, Wake-up call 87 Comments
As I showed in my last post the movie Indivisible teaches a well worn and well loved modern Christian message that God wants wives not to submit to their husbands, but to threaten their husbands to make them change. The … Continue reading
The wake-up call saves the day yet again.
3 Likewise, wives, be subject to your own husbands, so that even if some do not obey the word, they may be won without a word by the conduct of their wives, 2 when they see your respectful and pure … Continue reading