Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- Calculated Bravery
- Captain Capitalism
- Christianity and masculinity
- Donal Graeme
- Dr. Helen
- Fabius Maximus
- Pushing Rubber Downhill
- Rational Male
- The Other McCain
- The Social Pathologist
- Things that We have Heard and Known
- Throne and Altar
- Wintery Knight
- Zippy Catholic
- Charles Lindbergh and Amelia Earhart
- Beta Husband Boot Camp.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Don't fear marriage and fatherhood, but beware those who are working to destroy your family.
- Honey, I'm home!
- Humorless scolds.
- Why women lose the dating game.
- Time and fantasy.
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
Category Archives: HuffPost
Something must have scared him off.
Huffington Post warns of a “new dating trend” called mosting in This New Dating Trend Is Even Worse Than Ghosting It’s essentially a subcategory of ghosting, said Tracy Moore, the journalist who coined the phrase in a January article for … Continue reading
Posted in HuffPost, Men's Sphere Humor, Tracy Moore, Ugly Feminists 201 Comments
Waning pussy power.
Last January the symbol most closely associated with the Women’s March was a pink knit hat with ears, called the “pussy power hat”. The headline at Time’s Motto announced: Women Will Wear Pink ‘Pussy Power Hats’ to March on Washington. … Continue reading
Have faith in self esteem.
The dominant religion of our age is feminism, and feminism means placing your faith in self esteem. More specifically, feminism means placing your faith in women’s self esteem. The fundamental premise of feminism is that if it weren’t for men … Continue reading
A very long season (part 1).
For several decades now the feminist life script for women has been to delay marriage as long as possible to focus on education, career, travel, and sexual experience. Many have mistaken this strategy by feminists as signaling that they don’t … Continue reading
Being divorced is their essence, but don’t label them.
My own divorce story is woven into many posts usually as part of my commentary at the end of each post. I have, however written a few posts specifically about my journey which I’ve always seen in my mind as … Continue reading