- Why the blind spot matters.
- The one obstacle she can't remove.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- So Your Christian Wife Cheated on You
- Boldly inoffensive.
- Sometimes excellent.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Something wrong with the sluice box?
- Percent of births out of wedlock by age and race of of mother.
- Why women lose the dating game.
Category Archives: Hillary Clinton
In an interview with Hanny, Julian Assange refutes the claim that Russia masterminded the leak of John Podesta’s emails. Even if Podesta hadn’t swallowed the phishing hook, his email password was “password”: Podesta gave out that his password was the … Continue reading
One of the greater misconceptions about feminism is that men can fix the problems feminists are complaining about. What isn’t understood is the base impulse, envy of men and the associated resentment, is unfix-able and doesn’t spring from injustice. Christians … Continue reading
For those who want to discuss today’s election.
Trump struck a cord in the final debate last week when he called Hillary a “nasty woman”. Business Insider’s Linette Lopez is convinced that ordinary women will rush to self identify as nasty: Clinton and her female supporters officially have … Continue reading
When I saw that Ecuador cut off Assange’s Internet access I decided to try my hand at satirically scripting this famous scene. Language warning.