Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- The season of singleness.
- Why we need to stop telling women to settle.
- We are trapped on Slut Island and Traditional Conservatives are our Gilligan
- Message heard.
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
- The weakened signal hits home.
- Are all women addicted to aloof jerks?
- Whose job is it to keep mama happy?
- Marriage and children were always her priority.
Category Archives: Headship
At Fabius Maximus commenter J Allen described the pathetic men he observes in the local grocery store: The other group were men who were following their wives (this group had wedding rings) like attentive children. They were pushing the cart … Continue reading
Ken Harrison, CEO and chairman of Promise Keepers, has a new book out: The Rise of the Servant Kings: What the Bible Says About Being a Man. This is a tough space for a modern Christian leader to break into. … Continue reading
Ken Harrison, CEO and chairman of Promise Keepers, explains that the collapse of marriage in our feminist age is due to the failings of men in When Men Mess Up, Women and Children Suffer What I saw in my days as … Continue reading
Commenter 7817 noted: TBayly on Twitter has begun posting #manup beatdowns on a daily basis. I pulled up Pastor Bayly’s twitter page to see what he was talking about, and it struck me that Bayly doesn’t have his heart in … Continue reading
For context regarding this series see this post. You can also see the whole series. We are now down to the final two questions. I’ve separated my final response into two parts, one (this post) for question 8, and another (already sent and … Continue reading