Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- Calculated Bravery
- Captain Capitalism
- Christianity and masculinity
- Donal Graeme
- Dr. Helen
- Fabius Maximus
- Pushing Rubber Downhill
- Rational Male
- The Other McCain
- The Social Pathologist
- Things that We have Heard and Known
- Throne and Altar
- Wintery Knight
- Zippy Catholic
- The weakened signal hits home.
- 40 years of ultimatums
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Why Game is a threat to our values.
- Marriage and children were always her priority.
- 2017 Never Married Data
- Who is she teaching?
- Message heard.
- Warn men: Beware Christian marriage doublespeak and hair trigger for wife initiated divorce.
- Weak men really *are* screwing feminism up.
Category Archives: Gratitude
Melinda Gates, miserly billionaire.
From what I have read, Bill and Melinda Gates are generous with their money. But Melinda Gates is an incredible miser when it comes to gratitude. She married one of the world’s most successful men, arguably of all time, and … Continue reading
Posted in Complementarian, Envy, Gratitude, Melinda Gates, Miserliness, Ugly Feminists 160 Comments
Gratitude is the enemy of feminism.
Darcy Lockman at The Atlantic warns wives against the danger of feeling gratitude in Mothers Shouldn’t Be Grateful for Their Husbands’ Help Gratitude is a brand of benevolent sexism, a force that repels change. To offer thanks for whatever contributions … Continue reading
Posted in Gratitude, The Atlantic, Ugly Feminists 58 Comments
They see the good in men.
Posted in #MeToo, Gillette, Gratitude 83 Comments
Soulmates: The cuckold and his scold.
The ugly feminist and the chivalrous man are a perfect match.* Nothing terrifies her more than the thought of suffering feelings of love or gratitude. Nothing excites him more than the privilege of proving his superior manhood by doing the … Continue reading