Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Weak men are screwing her feminism up.
- Message heard.
- They're back in your 20s where you left them.
- How men could make themselves useful to Katarina Kroslakova.
- Feminism would work if we didn't have weak men screwing everything up.
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
- The weakened signal hits home.
- Why Game is a threat to our values.
- Warn men: Beware Christian marriage doublespeak and hair trigger for wife initiated divorce.
Category Archives: Glenn Stanton
Glenn Stanton closes his article Manhood is not natural* with an odd question: The question is, how can we recover manhood today? We must find the answer. For it is not only the fate of men that is at stake, … Continue reading
Commenter Elisea observed the temptation women have to worship what they fantasize as the purifying power of their vaginas: This is the prototypical female story, stemming from the original Beauty and the Beast. There’s a reason why they are so … Continue reading
Conservative Christians are terrified. They are terrified of offending women, especially women in feminist rebellion. This creates a problem, because conservative Christians still want to condemn the outcome of feminism. The question is, how to condemn the outcome of feminism … Continue reading