Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- They're back in your 20s where you left them.
- Christian hospitality requires accommodating gay sex.
- This is What a Beta Looks Like.
- Romance is sexual.
- Marriage and children were always her priority.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- The weakened signal hits home.
- She isn't getting enough dates.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
Category Archives: Glenn Stanton
John Zmirak at The Stream writes in Tucker Carlson is Half Right that Carlson is right about the destruction of the family: Carlson’s central complaint is serious. The family is collapsing in America, except among the upper and upper middle … Continue reading
What are the odds?* Update Sept 17: The video was deleted some time yesterday evening, but the youtube channel is still available for context. See also Larry Kummer’s slightly edited transcript snips in the discussion below. This demonstrates the cruelty … Continue reading
Several readers pointed out the anachronism in the Stanton quote I included in my last post: Ask any young woman how she vets all the nice young men who approach to decide who will advance to the bonus round of … Continue reading
As I’ve covered in recent posts*, Focus on the Family (FotF) teaches that in order for men and women to marry men must first approach women and boldly state their romantic intentions. The woman’s job is to wait around for … Continue reading