- Meet your new master: Her feelings
- Feminist: Men don't complain enough when taking over tasks from women.
- Sandwich strike
- She isn't getting enough dates.
- Gregoire vs Valenti
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Culinary frigidity.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
Category Archives: Glenn Stanton
As I explained in my last post, there are powerful incentives for Christian men to turn a blind eye to the sins of women. As we saw previously, Glenn Stanton of FotF explains that wives usurping headship is not a sin, but … Continue reading
Ballista74 shared a youtube video where Glenn Stanton of Focus on the Family explains why marriage is important. The title of the video is “Marriage is a Feminist Institution”, and the caption on youtube reads: “Research shows marriage is what … Continue reading
A reader recently asked if I’ve moved away from my prediction in More ominous than a strike that we will eventually see some dialing back of the worst excesses of the family court: …ignoring the problem will become more and … Continue reading
At first glance it may seem strange that feminists like Claire Cain Miller and Justin Wolfers would go to such lengths to convince the public that high divorce rates are a thing of the past. One might expect that feminists in their … Continue reading