- The sound of a rebellious woman
- Embarking on a lifetime of ugly feminism
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- The Crafty Harlot
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
- Leadership means telling her she is pretty
Category Archives: Glenn Stanton
As I explained in my last post, there are powerful incentives for Christian men to turn a blind eye to the sins of women. As we saw previously, Glenn Stanton of FotF explains that wives usurping headship is not a sin, but … Continue reading
Ballista74 shared a youtube video where Glenn Stanton of Focus on the Family explains why marriage is important. The title of the video is “Marriage is a Feminist Institution”, and the caption on youtube reads: “Research shows marriage is what … Continue reading
A reader recently asked if I’ve moved away from my prediction in More ominous than a strike that we will eventually see some dialing back of the worst excesses of the family court: …ignoring the problem will become more and … Continue reading
At first glance it may seem strange that feminists like Claire Cain Miller and Justin Wolfers would go to such lengths to convince the public that high divorce rates are a thing of the past. One might expect that feminists in their … Continue reading