Paul on Fighting choice addiction. freebird on Help for a Christian brot… feeriker on Help for a Christian brot… DrTorch on Help for a Christian brot… DrTorch on Help for a Christian brot… RichardP on Help for a Christian brot… feeriker on Fighting choice addiction. feeriker on Fighting choice addiction. bdash 77 on Help for a Christian brot… BillyS on Help for a Christian brot…
- Help for a Christian brother.
- Fighting choice addiction.
- Kind words from The Other McCain
- "The Writer" writes
- Incentives matter.
- The gospel of child support.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- We are trapped on Slut Island and Traditional Conservatives are our Gilligan
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Headship makes all the difference.
Category Archives: Game
In response to my last post reader Gaius Marcius was kind enough to point out the C.S. Lewis quote on erotic necessity: Lewis’s phrase ‘erotic necessity’ is not from That Hideous Strength, but from his Spectator article ‘Equality’ in 1943, … Continue reading
As I mentioned in my previous post, Pastor Doug Wilson’s reply to critics of his 21 Theses on Submission in Marriage is titled: And Now a Brief Word for the Wife Beaters Despite the title referring to wife beaters, the … Continue reading
Reader getalonghome asks regarding women who punish with their presence: “Yet the concept is so illogical and foreign to men’s thinking that few men will recognize it.” I don’t recognize it, either. I know you don’t make things up, but … Continue reading
The other day a woman mentioned her frustration with smartphones to my wife. The woman’s complaint was that her husband would play or read on his smartphone while she browses through stores. My wife asked why that was bad, and … Continue reading