- Listen to the whispers.
- How long has Tinesha been dating?
- The normalization of the trashy single mother.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Bespoke Epistles.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- The whispers.
- How to child proof the revolving door to mommy's bedroom.
- Man up and share your feelings.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
Category Archives: Game
Stephen Green (Vodkapundit) over at Instapundit has a new post up about a WSJ article: Who Pays on the First Date? No One Knows Anymore, and It’s Really Awkward. The WSJ article is behind a paywall, but the Instapundit post … Continue reading
I mentioned UNCOMMEN in Hair Shirts and Chest Thumping last week. One of their recent blog posts is Her Needs Above Yours, which claims that God orders husbands to follow pop psychology and become “emotionally available” to their wives: …God … Continue reading
There is a blog companion to FamilyLife/Dennis Rainey’s Stepping Up® book and video program, and it has a three part series by Scott Williams on Fifty Shades of Grey (50SOG). With the titles alone, you can’t make this stuff up: What’s a … Continue reading
In response to my last post several readers challenged my observation that Lenti is an addict of asshole game, arguing that all women are like Lenti in this regard. Damn Crackers argued: ALL women are addicted to asshole, aloof game. … Continue reading