- Why the blind spot matters.
- The one obstacle she can't remove.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Boldly inoffensive.
- Sometimes excellent.
- Something wrong with the sluice box?
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Are the vast majority of women truly incapable of experiencing reciprocal love and attraction?
- So Your Christian Wife Cheated on You
Category Archives: Game
It is all in the execution. I see that Netflix has this movie available for streaming (in the US at least). Advertisements
MSNBC host Joe Scarborough has been getting mocked for a series of tweets criticizing millennials: Our smartphone culture impacts young men in the most profound way. It is often younger women who suffer the most. https://t.co/cagBUD9rUE — Joe Scarborough (@JoeNBC) … Continue reading
In response to my last post reader Gaius Marcius was kind enough to point out the C.S. Lewis quote on erotic necessity: Lewis’s phrase ‘erotic necessity’ is not from That Hideous Strength, but from his Spectator article ‘Equality’ in 1943, … Continue reading
As I mentioned in my previous post, Pastor Doug Wilson’s reply to critics of his 21 Theses on Submission in Marriage is titled: And Now a Brief Word for the Wife Beaters Despite the title referring to wife beaters, the … Continue reading