theasdgamer on The temptation for wives to cl… theasdgamer on The temptation for wives to cl… Yoda on Guilty if charged Gunner Q on The temptation for wives to cl… Bruce on Guilty if charged theasdgamer on The temptation for wives to cl… enrique on Guilty if charged JDG on Guilty if charged Scott on Guilty if charged Isa on Guilty if charged
- Guilty if charged
- The temptation for wives to claim abuse.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Why so many wives wish their husbands would cheat.
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
- Our slow drift away from marriage.
Category Archives: Game
The Daily Mail has a story up about a new (in development) app called HeroBoyfriend. The app is born from the developer’s experience of being blindsided by a breakup with a woman who clearly wasn’t into him from the very … Continue reading
One of the more common complaints about Game is that its proponents challenge our modern value structure by equating sexual attractiveness with virtue in men. This is an especially common complaint when it comes to the classification of men into the … Continue reading
Commenter Trust asked if I would give my thoughts on a post by Willard F. Harley, Jr., Ph.D. titled When to call it quits (Part 1). Dr. Harley explains that up to 80% of divorces are caused by what … Continue reading
A teenage boy’s supplicating instagram post has gone viral, and is upping the ante for servant leaders everywhere. TO EVERY BOY THAT FOLLOWS ME AND CALLS HIMSELF A MAN OR SIMPLY A GOOD HUMAN BEING. Petition for all of us to … Continue reading