easttexasfatboy on If you can’t feel the cu… John Nesteutes on What current? jeff on What current? RichardP on What current? John Nesteutes on If you can’t feel the cu… A Regular Guy on If you can’t feel the cu… John Nesteutes on What current? John Nesteutes on If you can’t feel the cu… John Nesteutes on If you can’t feel the cu… Marko Šarić on What current?
- What current?
- If you can’t feel the current, you have already been swept away.
- Stepping away for a while.
- A bit of data on Black children living with their fathers.
- They aren’t talking about headship.
- Real men don’t just carry purses, they restock them too.
- Hey, that’s *our* trick!
- Real men don’t hold purses–unless their wife tells them to.
- Black Fathers [Don’t] Matter.
- On exceptions and rules.
- What current?
- If you can't feel the current, you have already been swept away.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- They aren't talking about headship.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- So Your Christian Wife Cheated on You
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
Category Archives: Frame
soulthirstjc puts on a clinic in Christian feminist reframing in response to Reframing Christian marriage part 2: rebelling wives aren’t to blame for their own rebellion. Research shows that husbands who do take part in household chores, cleaning. etc. are … Continue reading
Margaret Sanger is long gone, but her life’s work of fomenting feminist rebellion remains alive and well. We don’t need Sanger, because we have (collectively) taken up the mantle of her and her pioneering colleagues. Feminist rebellion is now a … Continue reading
Earlier this week Bill Frezza rhetorically asked at Forbes why drunk female students are never described as irresponsible jerks. In our age of sexual equality, why drunk female students are almost never characterized as irresponsible jerks is a question I leave … Continue reading
A little over 400 comments into the discussion of Radio Silence and Dread, a blogger by the handle Prov Erbs asked: Please help Dalrock or anyone else! What does Christian dread look like in detail for a married couple of … Continue reading