Minesweeper on Guilty if charged JDG on Guilty if charged Guilty if charged |… on Guilty if charged PokeSalad on Guilty if charged Jim on Guilty if charged Jim on Guilty if charged JDG on The temptation for wives to cl… Minesweeper on The temptation for wives to cl… JDG on The temptation for wives to cl… Minesweeper on The temptation for wives to cl…
- The temptation for wives to claim abuse.
- Guilty if charged
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- What about the fathers?
- Why so many wives wish their husbands would cheat.
- Our slow drift away from marriage.
Category Archives: Frame
soulthirstjc puts on a clinic in Christian feminist reframing in response to Reframing Christian marriage part 2: rebelling wives aren’t to blame for their own rebellion. Research shows that husbands who do take part in household chores, cleaning. etc. are … Continue reading
Margaret Sanger is long gone, but her life’s work of fomenting feminist rebellion remains alive and well. We don’t need Sanger, because we have (collectively) taken up the mantle of her and her pioneering colleagues. Feminist rebellion is now a … Continue reading
Earlier this week Bill Frezza rhetorically asked at Forbes why drunk female students are never described as irresponsible jerks. In our age of sexual equality, why drunk female students are almost never characterized as irresponsible jerks is a question I leave … Continue reading
A little over 400 comments into the discussion of Radio Silence and Dread, a blogger by the handle Prov Erbs asked: Please help Dalrock or anyone else! What does Christian dread look like in detail for a married couple of … Continue reading