- Modern Christian culture’s deep antipathy for fathers.
- Beta GIGO
- The cheating hearts of the patriarchal cartel.
- Better data/chart on the history of the wage gap.
- Shackled for less than a penny.
- Only if he finds a better woman than his mother and grandmother
- New book by F. Roger Devlin
- Don’t blame Heartiste for the equation of Alpha with virtue.
- Unhappy? Make your husband put a deposit into Dr. Harley’s Bank.
- Someone should have warned them.
- Modern Christian culture's deep antipathy for fathers.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Beta GIGO
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
- So Your Christian Wife Cheated on You
- How to encourage a husband to show more leadership.
Category Archives: Frame
soulthirstjc puts on a clinic in Christian feminist reframing in response to Reframing Christian marriage part 2: rebelling wives aren’t to blame for their own rebellion. Research shows that husbands who do take part in household chores, cleaning. etc. are … Continue reading
Margaret Sanger is long gone, but her life’s work of fomenting feminist rebellion remains alive and well. We don’t need Sanger, because we have (collectively) taken up the mantle of her and her pioneering colleagues. Feminist rebellion is now a … Continue reading
Earlier this week Bill Frezza rhetorically asked at Forbes why drunk female students are never described as irresponsible jerks. In our age of sexual equality, why drunk female students are almost never characterized as irresponsible jerks is a question I leave … Continue reading
A little over 400 comments into the discussion of Radio Silence and Dread, a blogger by the handle Prov Erbs asked: Please help Dalrock or anyone else! What does Christian dread look like in detail for a married couple of … Continue reading