Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- The quest for a kinder, gentler carousel
- Why are so many tradional conservative women obsessed with making sure hookups are fair?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
- Feminists are ugly.
- A case for anger.
- Grannies gone wild!
- Calibrating attraction by controlling the venue.
- She's been groomed her whole life for this con.
Category Archives: Football
It is funny to think that if feminism is successful, newspapers will be printing quotes like the one below a hundred years from now (and two hundred, etc). From the Daily Mail Female college football player Toni Harris dreams of … Continue reading
The Seattle Times has a new article up today about a girl playing high school football: A battle for respect, then in the trenches: For Newport’s Jenna Martz, football is feminism Off the bat there is the obligatory territory marking, … Continue reading
Football is clearly one of the main areas of focus in feminist mopping up activities. It was one of the final socially acceptable male spaces, so it is only natural that feminists feel compelled to fully mark it as feminine. … Continue reading
Cane Caldo shared a video from a local newscast: Notice how this story demonstrates the two primal feminist desires that work cross purpose: Be (like) one of the guys (experience manly pride) Mark all spaces as feminine (extinguish manly pride) … Continue reading