BradA on Was it real? BradA on Why can’t I write withou… DeNihilist on Was it real? rogerrrrrr on Was it real? Nick Jihad on Was it real? embracing reality on Was it real? MarcusD on Was it real? Looking Glass on Was it real? imnobody00 on Was it real? JDG on Was it real?
- Why can't I write without being written about?
- Was it real?
- Ms. Chivalry
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- This means war.
- 40 years of ultimatums
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- Why men are withdrawing from courtship.
Category Archives: Foolishness
One of the ideas often put forward when discussing declining marriage rates is that our elites are likely to enact a Roman Empire style bachelor tax. I admittedly don’t have much background knowledge of how the Romans went about this, but … Continue reading
Freddie deBoer at The Week argues in What progressives don’t want to talk about in the Rolling Stone scandal*: A presumption of truth in every rape accusation is an impossible standard. And it’s doing real damage to the cause of fighting … Continue reading
Feminists have long complained about the unrealistic proportions of Barbie dolls, and Lammily was introduced to offer girls a realistic doll to play with. Now Lammily doll owners can make their feminist dolls even uglier, with Lammily Marks: Includes: Cellulite, … Continue reading