Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- Calculated Bravery
- Captain Capitalism
- Christianity and masculinity
- Donal Graeme
- Dr. Helen
- Fabius Maximus
- Pushing Rubber Downhill
- Rational Male
- The Other McCain
- The Social Pathologist
- Things that We have Heard and Known
- Throne and Altar
- Wintery Knight
- Zippy Catholic
- The weakened signal hits home.
- 40 years of ultimatums
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Why Game is a threat to our values.
- 2017 Never Married Data
- Who is she teaching?
- Message heard.
- Warn men: Beware Christian marriage doublespeak and hair trigger for wife initiated divorce.
- Marriage and children were always her priority.
- Weak men really *are* screwing feminism up.
Category Archives: Foolishness
“I have always depended on the sexual kindness of strangers.”
Tracy “Hot Farts” Moore at Jezebel asks How Can We Make Casual Sex Better For Women? (language warning) Anyone who has embarked on a first-time hookup with a man knows the following: it can be terrible, just OK, or great, … Continue reading
She lost her best friend.
On Saturday new commenter Constance left a heartbreaking comment on a post I wrote back in 2010: My ex husband and I had a mutual divorce 5 years ago and I’m still not over it. It hurts every single day. … Continue reading
The Daily Mail has a story up about a new (in development) app called HeroBoyfriend. The app is born from the developer’s experience of being blindsided by a breakup with a woman who clearly wasn’t into him from the very … Continue reading
Posted in Daily Mail, Foolishness, Game 185 Comments
Don’t blame Heartiste for the equation of Alpha with virtue.
One of the more common complaints about Game is that its proponents challenge our modern value structure by equating sexual attractiveness with virtue in men. This is an especially common complaint when it comes to the classification of men into the … Continue reading
Posted in Albert Mohler, Dr. Willard Harley, Fireproof, Foolishness, Game, New Morality, Romantic Love 583 Comments
Unhappy? Make your husband put a deposit into Dr. Harley’s Bank.
Commenter Trust asked if I would give my thoughts on a post by Willard F. Harley, Jr., Ph.D. titled When to call it quits (Part 1). Dr. Harley explains that up to 80% of divorces are caused by what … Continue reading