thedeti on Rabble rousers John Nesteutes on Blinded by the times. John Nesteutes on How would you respond if your… Logic and Math | Ras… on Rabble rousers Norvis on How would you respond if your… John Nesteutes on Rabble rousers greyghost on Rabble rousers earl on Rabble rousers Rabble rousers | Tru… on Rabble rousers earl on Rabble rousers
- Rabble rousers
- More ominous than a strike.
- Blinded by the times.
- How would you respond if your husband lead/loved you like Christ?
- Fear to greed.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- 2014 Never Married Data
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
Category Archives: Foolishness
One of the ideas often put forward when discussing declining marriage rates is that our elites are likely to enact a Roman Empire style bachelor tax. I admittedly don’t have much background knowledge of how the Romans went about this, but … Continue reading
Freddie deBoer at The Week argues in What progressives don’t want to talk about in the Rolling Stone scandal*: A presumption of truth in every rape accusation is an impossible standard. And it’s doing real damage to the cause of fighting … Continue reading
Feminists have long complained about the unrealistic proportions of Barbie dolls, and Lammily was introduced to offer girls a realistic doll to play with. Now Lammily doll owners can make their feminist dolls even uglier, with Lammily Marks: Includes: Cellulite, … Continue reading