- The only real man in the ashram
- Another bombing run
- Too ugly to empower
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Feminist: Men don't complain enough when taking over tasks from women.
- Meet your new master: Her feelings
- Riding the brake
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- The elevation of romantic love and the wisdom of a beta orbiter.
Category Archives: Foolishness
One of the ideas often put forward when discussing declining marriage rates is that our elites are likely to enact a Roman Empire style bachelor tax. I admittedly don’t have much background knowledge of how the Romans went about this, but … Continue reading
Freddie deBoer at The Week argues in What progressives don’t want to talk about in the Rolling Stone scandal*: A presumption of truth in every rape accusation is an impossible standard. And it’s doing real damage to the cause of fighting … Continue reading
Feminists have long complained about the unrealistic proportions of Barbie dolls, and Lammily was introduced to offer girls a realistic doll to play with. Now Lammily doll owners can make their feminist dolls even uglier, with Lammily Marks: Includes: Cellulite, … Continue reading