earl on A giant misunderstanding. Sarah's Daughter on Be quiet, lie back, and take… random stuff on Be quiet, lie back, and take… Sarah's Daughter on Be quiet, lie back, and take… earl on Be quiet, lie back, and take… S. Chan on Be quiet, lie back, and take… earl on Be quiet, lie back, and take… Boxer on They can’t experience ma… Will Best on Be quiet, lie back, and take… Lucius Somesuch on Be quiet, lie back, and take…
- They can't experience manly pride, so neither can men...
- Be quiet, lie back, and take it.
- A giant misunderstanding.
- Rabble rousers
- More ominous than a strike.
- Feminist territory marking.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- If women can't be manly Marines, then manly Marines must wear girly hats.
- Guilty until proven innocent, and nothing proves you innocent.
Category Archives: Fireproof
A reader recently asked for my thoughts on the upcoming Kendrick brothers movie “War Room”. After doing some digging on the movie, my initial thought was of the line from the Tropic Thunder spoof about overdone sequels: Here we go again. Again. … Continue reading
The Dalrock research department* brought the latest divorce empowerment movie to my attention: My first thought was that we are due for another epic divorce fantasy (courtesy of Oprah of course), with Eat Pray Love showing its age. On the … Continue reading
In the discussion of my last post Gunner Q suggested that the reason modern Christians don’t support biblical marriage is due to fear: Perhaps the answer is that modern Christians just can’t accept the consequences of fighting no-fault divorce. Bucking the … Continue reading
From the DFW megachurch that brought us the man site, I present ReEngage. If Fireproof didn’t make you a believer*, the video here will. There is of course a twist; it wasn’t her fault after all. *That a wife seeking … Continue reading
There is a moral frame embedded in the tingle detecting bra video which most viewers won’t notice because this frame is our new normal. The three types of men thwarted by the bra are presented as bad not because they … Continue reading