PokeSalad on Collective delusion Red Pill Latecomer on Collective delusion feministhater on Collective delusion Mark on Collective delusion Hugh on Collective delusion Jim on Collective delusion Dave on Collective delusion Kaminsky on Collective delusion Jim Christian on Collective delusion Kaminsky on Collective delusion
- Collective delusion
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Cowering in front of women.
- He was for it before he was against it.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- NFL Super Bowl PSA: Who is the abuser?
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
- She wanted to run with the bulls.
Category Archives: Fireproof
A few readers have challenged my observation that when complementarians say husbands are guilty of “not listening” to their wives what they mean is husbands aren’t doing what the wife says. I’ve recently offered multiple examples where complementarians do this … Continue reading
Matt Walsh has a new post up at the Blaze*: Dear Millennial Men, Don’t Be Afraid of Marriage And Fatherhood. Walsh makes some good points. He notes that marriage isn’t the only way a man can embrace responsibility while pointing … Continue reading
The Kendrick brothers are masters of the head fake. In Fireproof they ended the film with the surprise revelation that the original Love Dare was done by a woman! We learn that Caleb’s mother submitted to her husband, and that … Continue reading
Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good. 4 Then they can urge the younger women to love their husbands and … Continue reading
Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. 2 “Honor your father and mother,” which is the first commandment with promise: 3 “that it may be well with you and you may live long on the earth.” … Continue reading