Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- Calculated Bravery
- Captain Capitalism
- Christianity and masculinity
- Donal Graeme
- Dr. Helen
- Fabius Maximus
- Pushing Rubber Downhill
- Rational Male
- The Other McCain
- The Social Pathologist
- Things that We have Heard and Known
- Throne and Altar
- Wintery Knight
- Zippy Catholic
- Charles Lindbergh and Amelia Earhart
- Beta Husband Boot Camp.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Honey, I'm home!
- Humorless scolds.
- Don't fear marriage and fatherhood, but beware those who are working to destroy your family.
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
- Why women lose the dating game.
- Time and fantasy.
Category Archives: Finding a Spouse
Worth the wait?
I see from a CBN youtube video titled Worth the wait from March 8, 2019 that Wendy Griffith is now married: CBN’s newly married Wendy Griffith and author of You Are a Prize to be Won! says it’s possible to … Continue reading
Taking things too far.
What is so striking about the modern Christian rationalization of the feminist life script is how much further Christians take it than secular feminists. This seems to be an artifact of claiming that the results of feminism and the sexual … Continue reading
For want of a lot of good employers.
Four weeks ago Anna Hitchings bravely told her story and the stories of women like her who are in their 30s and can’t find one good marriageable man in For want of a lot of good men. Not everyone was … Continue reading
Thoughts on conducting a proper manhunt.
Commenter Rachel asked a question a little over a week ago: I have a bunch of teenage daughters. I try to teach them to respect their father and men in general, like their youth group leader who recently nearly died … Continue reading
Posted in Chivalry, Finding a Spouse 159 Comments
Anna Hitchings can’t find a man.
End of transmission. H/T Boris, Steve, & Anna.