- Was it real?
- Why can't I write without being written about?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Ms. Chivalry
- This means war.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- Why men are withdrawing from courtship.
Category Archives: Finding a Spouse
Pancakeloach describes how she met her husband in a comment at Courtship Pledge: I needed a ride to the [church singles] retreat, an acquaintance of mine had an older brother who was going – we chatted a lot in the … Continue reading
Eddie Kaufholz at Relevant Magazine has an article on an old standby topic, Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates? (H/T Robert Yates). Relevant reader Erica kicks off the discussion with a letter asking why weak men are … Continue reading
When I first pointed out the Council on Biblical Manhood and Womanhood’s discomfort with headship and submission, a discomfort which goes back to their founding document, Sunshine Mary explained: Understand that when Christianity Today (the most influential publication in American … Continue reading
The previous post at Courtship Pledge garnered an excellent discussion with 139 (and counting) comments. Donal Graeme furthers the conversation with his guest post: Getting the Ball Rolling: Networking