- What current?
- If you can’t feel the current, you have already been swept away.
- Stepping away for a while.
- A bit of data on Black children living with their fathers.
- They aren’t talking about headship.
- Real men don’t just carry purses, they restock them too.
- Hey, that’s *our* trick!
- Real men don’t hold purses–unless their wife tells them to.
- Black Fathers [Don’t] Matter.
- On exceptions and rules.
- What current?
- If you can't feel the current, you have already been swept away.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- They aren't talking about headship.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- So Your Christian Wife Cheated on You
Category Archives: Finding a Spouse
The Daily Mail has a new article by Peter Lloyd plugging his book Stand by Your Manhood, and also referencing Dr. Helen’s Men on Strike. Why men refuse to marry: Women complain chaps today won’t settle down. Sorry, ladies, but … Continue reading
Vox Day has a post up today on an article from Lauren Martin at Elite Daily: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single The Elite Daily article is truly a target rich environment. Cane … Continue reading
Pancakeloach describes how she met her husband in a comment at Courtship Pledge: I needed a ride to the [church singles] retreat, an acquaintance of mine had an older brother who was going – we chatted a lot in the … Continue reading
Eddie Kaufholz at Relevant Magazine has an article on an old standby topic, Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates? (H/T Robert Yates). Relevant reader Erica kicks off the discussion with a letter asking why weak men are … Continue reading
When I first pointed out the Council on Biblical Manhood and Womanhood’s discomfort with headship and submission, a discomfort which goes back to their founding document, Sunshine Mary explained: Understand that when Christianity Today (the most influential publication in American … Continue reading