- The only real man in the ashram
- Another bombing run
- Too ugly to empower
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Feminist: Men don't complain enough when taking over tasks from women.
- Meet your new master: Her feelings
- Riding the brake
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
Category Archives: Feral Females
Deep Strength pointed out a blog post by NYC Pastor which has feminists (Christian and otherwise) up in arms: 10 Women Christian Men Should Not Marry. As Deep Strength notes, there is a massive imbalance between the 643 (and counting) … Continue reading
So she can take it off. Until you had enough then you took that ring off You took that ring off So tired of the lies and trying, fighting, crying Took that ring off Oh, now the fun begins Dust … Continue reading
I stumbled on a recent piece by Ezra Klein at Vox titled “Yes Means Yes” is a terrible law, and I completely support it. It is a remarkably frank discussion of California’s new law defining how universities which receive state … Continue reading
Recently a self described conservative Christian mother of 5 came to scold me for criticizing the Christian Broadcasting Network’s endorsement of actress Janine Turner’s book praising single mothers: I encountered your blog because I had found Janine Turner’s book in my church … Continue reading