Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- Calculated Bravery
- Captain Capitalism
- Christianity and masculinity
- Donal Graeme
- Dr. Helen
- Fabius Maximus
- Pushing Rubber Downhill
- Rational Male
- The Other McCain
- The Social Pathologist
- Things that We have Heard and Known
- Throne and Altar
- Wintery Knight
- Zippy Catholic
- The weakened signal hits home.
- 40 years of ultimatums
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Why Game is a threat to our values.
- Marriage and children were always her priority.
- 2017 Never Married Data
- Who is she teaching?
- Message heard.
- Warn men: Beware Christian marriage doublespeak and hair trigger for wife initiated divorce.
- Weak men really *are* screwing feminism up.
Category Archives: Feral Females
Where most see girl power, Larry Kummer sees Dalrock’s Law of Feminism.
Feminism is the assertion that men are evil and naturally want to harm women, followed by pleas to men to solve all of women’s problems. — Dalrock’s Law of Feminism Larry Kummer describes the movie Mad Max: Fury Road Fury … Continue reading
Whose job is it to keep mama happy?
We can no longer ignore that voice within women that says: ‘I want something more than my husband and my children and my home.’ –Betty Friedan, The Feminine Mystique Women are especially prone to falling into discontentment and disrupting the lives … Continue reading
Posted in Adam Piggott, Attacking headship, Betty Friedan, Can't keep a man, Dave and Ann Wilson, Dr. David Clarke, FamilyLife, Feral Females, Focus on the Family, Game, Marriage, Non burning bush, Philosophy of Feminism, Rationalization Hamster, Rebellion, Reforming Marriage, Turning a blind eye, Ugly Feminists 238 Comments
Meet the new Yiayia. Her name is Sheila.
From Faith Moore at PJ Media: A California school district recently announced that they are doing away with their dress code. Alameda Unified School District says that students may now wear whatever they want as long as it “covers genitals, buttocks, … Continue reading
Headship makes all the difference.
Commenter James asks if there isn’t at least a kernel of truth to Stanton & Gilder’s view of men, women, and marriage, even if they have in the process mangled this kernel of truth: Isn’t there some sense where the … Continue reading