Minesweeper on Guilty if charged greyghost on Terror American on OT: National Ammo Day… American on Guilty if charged American on Guilty if charged Rum on Terror Gunner Q on Terror Vektor on Terror c0l0nelp0pc0rn on Terror Vektor on Terror
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Christian Red Guards
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Guilty if charged
- The temptation for wives to claim abuse.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
Category Archives: Feminist Territory Marking
Cane Caldo argues in The War Conservatives Never Knew They Lost: It would be more true to say that those we call Liberals were fighting to occupy Conservatism, and that’s what they won. They didn’t take over the whole culture, … Continue reading
Feminist Allison Hope reveals her secret weapon at XO Jane: …I had cracked the code on women’s dominance. It was invisible but had been there all along. Ladies, we can stink men into submission. Thank goodness New York City is … Continue reading
When I first saw the story making the rounds about ROTC cadets being forced to march in women’s shoes I thought it was a hoax. But I see that the Washington Times has picked up the story and has a … Continue reading
The feminist obsession with Barbie dolls seems odd at first glance. Whether it is their compulsion to create ugly feminist Barbie or Computer Engineer Barbie, we see a great deal of focus on make-believe for a group of grown women. But feminism at … Continue reading