Blastman on The sound of a rebellious… greyghost on The sound of a rebellious… Robin Munn on The sound of a rebellious… feeriker on The sound of a rebellious… Oscar on The sound of a rebellious… MarcusD on The sound of a rebellious… jonakc1 on The sound of a rebellious… JDG on The sound of a rebellious… Dale on The sound of a rebellious… infowarrior1 on The sound of a rebellious…
- The sound of a rebellious woman
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Embarking on a lifetime of ugly feminism
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- The Crafty Harlot
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
- Leadership means telling her she is pretty
Category Archives: Feminist Territory Marking
Cane Caldo argues in The War Conservatives Never Knew They Lost: It would be more true to say that those we call Liberals were fighting to occupy Conservatism, and that’s what they won. They didn’t take over the whole culture, … Continue reading
Feminist Allison Hope reveals her secret weapon at XO Jane: …I had cracked the code on women’s dominance. It was invisible but had been there all along. Ladies, we can stink men into submission. Thank goodness New York City is … Continue reading
When I first saw the story making the rounds about ROTC cadets being forced to march in women’s shoes I thought it was a hoax. But I see that the Washington Times has picked up the story and has a … Continue reading
The feminist obsession with Barbie dolls seems odd at first glance. Whether it is their compulsion to create ugly feminist Barbie or Computer Engineer Barbie, we see a great deal of focus on make-believe for a group of grown women. But feminism at … Continue reading