- He was for it before he was against it.
- Cowering in front of women.
- NFL Super Bowl PSA: Who is the abuser?
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- She wanted to run with the bulls.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- So Your Christian Wife Cheated on You
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
Category Archives: Feminist Territory Marking
Before the editors of National Review discovered that women as warriors was against natural law, National Review Senior Editor Jonah Goldberg* was delighted with the message of feminist empowerment that it sends. Just four months ago Goldberg was enthralled by … Continue reading
National Review has a new editorial complaining about the answers from Jeb Bush, Chris Christie, and Marco Rubio on Selective Service registration during the Republican debate on Saturday. They frame this as men cowering behind women for protection in Only … Continue reading
Drudge has a news story up today about a woman the local Tennessee media celebrated back in July of 2015 for showing that women can be in combat just like men. At the time Erika Lopez was the first woman … Continue reading
It is often quite telling to compare the opinions of feminists and traditional conservatives on current issues. This is certainly the case in comparing the views of feminists with the president of the Council on Biblical Manhood and Womanhood (Owen … Continue reading