theasdgamer on Ms. Chivalry theasdgamer on Ms. Chivalry theasdgamer on Ms. Chivalry Dave on Ms. Chivalry earl on Ms. Chivalry earl on Ms. Chivalry earl on Laura Lifshitz hits the b… Maunalani on Ms. Chivalry God is Laughing on Laura Lifshitz hits the b… Gunner Q on Ms. Chivalry
- Ms. Chivalry
- Laura Lifshitz hits the bigtime
- Why men are withdrawing from courtship.
- "The Writer" writes
- What really happened to Lara Logan?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Is Marcos evil for conning women looking to trade sex for financial security?
Category Archives: Feminine Imperative
Beta orbiting blogger James Russell Lingerfelt’s latest post is a republication of a post by Roger Sterling Jr titled 5 benefits of having a smart and successful wife. Sterling was deeply troubled after reading a study which found that men took … Continue reading
Since my last post I’ve poked around a bit on James Russell Lingerfelt’s blog love story from the male perspective. The title of the blog itself gives a great deal away, starting with him referring to himself as a male and … Continue reading
When preparing for my last post I came across an interview of Kate Bolick by Edith Zimmerman at The Hairpin: Kate Bolick on Refusing to Settle (Part One). Zimmerman describes two options for dating and family formation (emphasis mine): …for people who … Continue reading
When we talk in the sphere about what motivates women we focus heavily on the “tingle”, or sexual attraction. There is good reason for this, and nearly all men need to focus more on attraction. We also talk about the … Continue reading
The Daily Beast has an article by Philip W. Cook titled In Cases of Domestic Violence, Men Are Also Victims (H/T Dr. Helen). Cook explains that despite the perception crafted by domestic violence advocacy groups, women commit domestic violence as often if … Continue reading