Zelcorpion on Modern Christian culture… Dale on Modern Christian culture… Dragonfly on Modern Christian culture… Dave on Modern Christian culture… Zelcorpion on Modern Christian culture… feeriker on Modern Christian culture… MarcusD on Modern Christian culture… MarcusD on Modern Christian culture… Oscar on Modern Christian culture… MarcusD on Modern Christian culture…
- Modern Christian culture’s deep antipathy for fathers.
- Beta GIGO
- The cheating hearts of the patriarchal cartel.
- Better data/chart on the history of the wage gap.
- Shackled for less than a penny.
- Only if he finds a better woman than his mother and grandmother
- New book by F. Roger Devlin
- Don’t blame Heartiste for the equation of Alpha with virtue.
- Unhappy? Make your husband put a deposit into Dr. Harley’s Bank.
- Someone should have warned them.
- Modern Christian culture's deep antipathy for fathers.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Beta GIGO
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- So Your Christian Wife Cheated on You
- How to encourage a husband to show more leadership.
Category Archives: Feminine Imperative
Beta orbiting blogger James Russell Lingerfelt’s latest post is a republication of a post by Roger Sterling Jr titled 5 benefits of having a smart and successful wife. Sterling was deeply troubled after reading a study which found that men took … Continue reading
Since my last post I’ve poked around a bit on James Russell Lingerfelt’s blog love story from the male perspective. The title of the blog itself gives a great deal away, starting with him referring to himself as a male and … Continue reading
When preparing for my last post I came across an interview of Kate Bolick by Edith Zimmerman at The Hairpin: Kate Bolick on Refusing to Settle (Part One). Zimmerman describes two options for dating and family formation (emphasis mine): …for people who … Continue reading
When we talk in the sphere about what motivates women we focus heavily on the “tingle”, or sexual attraction. There is good reason for this, and nearly all men need to focus more on attraction. We also talk about the … Continue reading
The Daily Beast has an article by Philip W. Cook titled In Cases of Domestic Violence, Men Are Also Victims (H/T Dr. Helen). Cook explains that despite the perception crafted by domestic violence advocacy groups, women commit domestic violence as often if … Continue reading