Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- Aborted morality.
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
- The cause of feminist resentment.
- Interviewing a Prospective Wife Part I: Should you open a position?
- Interviewing a Prospective Wife Part II: Interview Questions
- Call me unchivalrous.
- The weakened signal hits home.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- They don't know any better.
- It isn't insincerity, but fear of losing women's approval.
Category Archives: Feminine Imperative
Beta orbiting blogger James Russell Lingerfelt’s latest post is a republication of a post by Roger Sterling Jr titled 5 benefits of having a smart and successful wife. Sterling was deeply troubled after reading a study which found that men took … Continue reading
Since my last post I’ve poked around a bit on James Russell Lingerfelt’s blog love story from the male perspective. The title of the blog itself gives a great deal away, starting with him referring to himself as a male and … Continue reading
When preparing for my last post I came across an interview of Kate Bolick by Edith Zimmerman at The Hairpin: Kate Bolick on Refusing to Settle (Part One). Zimmerman describes two options for dating and family formation (emphasis mine): …for people who … Continue reading
When we talk in the sphere about what motivates women we focus heavily on the “tingle”, or sexual attraction. There is good reason for this, and nearly all men need to focus more on attraction. We also talk about the … Continue reading
The Daily Beast has an article by Philip W. Cook titled In Cases of Domestic Violence, Men Are Also Victims (H/T Dr. Helen). Cook explains that despite the perception crafted by domestic violence advocacy groups, women commit domestic violence as often if … Continue reading