ray on Never let a crisis go to … Splashman on Never let a crisis go to … feeriker on Never let a crisis go to … feeriker on Never let a crisis go to … desiderian on Never let a crisis go to … snowdensjacket0x0x0 on Never let a crisis go to … Boxer on Never let a crisis go to … embracingreality on Never let a crisis go to … Splashman on Never let a crisis go to … Splashman on Never let a crisis go to …
- Never let a crisis go to waste
- The secret to staying married
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- The sound of a rebellious woman
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Stanton's wake-up call.
- Why so many wives wish their husbands would cheat.
Category Archives: Fatherhood
Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. 2 “Honor your father and mother,” which is the first commandment with promise: 3 “that it may be well with you and you may live long on the earth.” … Continue reading
Father’s Day predictably brings out diverse sentiments in our post marriage world. For Christian leaders it brings out contempt for husbands and fathers, including the now traditional (if not obligatory) sermon tearing down men in front of their families. Christians who … Continue reading
As I explained in Black Fathers [Don’t] Matter, the official data on intact families is problematic because both HHS and the US Census are all too eager to count any man mom is shacking up with as the father. Because of this, … Continue reading
With the riots in Baltimore one of the issues being discussed is the breakdown of the Black family. Phillip Bump at the Washington Post tackles this very question in Rand Paul cites a ‘lack of fathers’ in Baltimore. Here’s what the data … Continue reading