- Turning on moderation later today.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Is Gen. 29 a modern love story?
- Ovid Game tip: Don't visit her on her birthday.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- A husband's plea to Catholic Answers Forum: Stop sowing discord in my house!
- Riding to Lancelot's rescue.
- Why so many wives wish their husbands would cheat.
Category Archives: Fatherhood
Over the last year or so there has been a concerted effort by men associated with National Review to woo men into marriage. The most recent example of this is W. Bradford Wilcox and Nicholas H. Wolfinger’s February 9th article … Continue reading
Boxer astutely notes (emphasis mine): Some of you guys are assuming something salacious in these inappropriate father-daughter relationships, but it’s not necessary for the father and daughter to have physical sex. The problem is actually fairly well understood (Freud and … Continue reading
Child support is the answer to the question “How shall we replace the nuclear family”? This much is axiomatic, with the only question being how many nuclear families we want to replace. Radical feminists want to destroy all marriages, or … Continue reading
Note: Minor plot spoilers to follow. You may want to watch the movie before reading this post. I had the chance to catch Hacksaw Ridge the other day, and it is an extremely powerful movie. I was a bit leery … Continue reading
Conservative Christians are facing a masculinity crisis. The traditional/biblical roles of men are no longer palatable in our feminist era. Yet part of being conservative/complementarian means stressing the difference between men and women. The challenge is, how to take on … Continue reading