Looking Glass on The Crafty Harlot Pathfinderlight on The Crafty Harlot JDG on Leadership means telling her s… Dave on The Crafty Harlot BradA on The Crafty Harlot BradA on The Crafty Harlot Coastal on The Crafty Harlot benfromtexas on The Crafty Harlot benfromtexas on Leadership means telling her s… desiderian on The Crafty Harlot
- The Crafty Harlot
- Leadership means telling her she is pretty
- Modern Christian wife worship
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Why he won't hear it.
- Don't blame Heartiste for the equation of Alpha with virtue.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
Category Archives: Fantasy vs Reality
Commenter Hank Flanders responded to He’s begging you; don’t forget the beta bucks! with a description of a friend with a similar thought pattern: I’m currently trying to figure out how to get a Traditional Conservative to understand RP concepts. … Continue reading
From the Daily Mail: Brave female Papa Johns manager tackles pair of Ferguson looters with her bare hands as they kick in windows… and quickly sends them packing Yet neither the text nor the video support such a claim. Instead … Continue reading
In my last post I pointed out the irony of feminist Jessica Wakeman wanting her nieces to play pediatric oncologist Barbie when she herself worked for a gossip site. Why constantly try to steer her nieces away from focusing on … Continue reading
The feminist obsession with Barbie dolls seems odd at first glance. Whether it is their compulsion to create ugly feminist Barbie or Computer Engineer Barbie, we see a great deal of focus on make-believe for a group of grown women. But feminism at … Continue reading