- Why the blind spot matters.
- The one obstacle she can't remove.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- So Your Christian Wife Cheated on You
- Boldly inoffensive.
- Sometimes excellent.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Something wrong with the sluice box?
- Percent of births out of wedlock by age and race of of mother.
- Why women lose the dating game.
Category Archives: F. Roger Devlin
F. Roger Devlin contacted me and offered me a copy of his new book Sexual Utopia in Power: The Feminist Revolt Against Civilization. Since it is only $3.49 for the Kindle version I’ll buy the ebook instead, but I appreciate … Continue reading
A number of readers have pointed out the article on Huffington Post: I Just Wish He Would Have An Affair! Click the link for the full post, but in a nutshell it describes the surprisingly common phenomenon of wives expressing … Continue reading
Kathy and Flavia have both pointed out in the comments section of the last post that the description of women in Devlin’s article doesn’t apply to all women. Flavia put it quite well when she wrote: Further, the nightmare stories … Continue reading