Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- The quest for a kinder, gentler carousel
- Why are so many tradional conservative women obsessed with making sure hookups are fair?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
- Feminists are ugly.
- Calibrating attraction by controlling the venue.
- A case for anger.
- Grannies gone wild!
- She's been groomed her whole life for this con.
- Women's morphing need for male investment.
Category Archives: Every Man’s Marriage
At Fabius Maximus commenter J Allen described the pathetic men he observes in the local grocery store: The other group were men who were following their wives (this group had wedding rings) like attentive children. They were pushing the cart … Continue reading
This is the final post in the series. For context regarding this series see this post. You can also see the whole series. [—————————Begin my email to Nathan—————————] @Nathan 9. Related to question 8, does work like yours attract misogynists? Why or why … Continue reading
French poets, in the eleventh century, discovered or invented, or were the first to express, that romantic species of passion which English poets were still writing about in the nineteenth. They effected a change which has left no corner of … Continue reading
Commenter 7817 asks: Dalrock, have you read Wilson’s post from last year where he says that one of the beautiful things the puritans did was to enshrine Chivalry in marriage? From the post: ” This was the origin of the … Continue reading