Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
- The weakened signal hits home.
- Call me unchivalrous.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Aborted morality.
- When "traditional" means socially awkward.
- The cause of feminist resentment.
- They're back in your 20s where you left them.
- Interviewing a Prospective Wife Part I: Should you open a position?
- Like a rutting buck.
Category Archives: Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission (ERLC)
Hospitality is the buzzword complementarians use to normalize homosexuality and demand that Christian parents provide gays with special access to our children. I’ve previously shared where Rosaria Butterfield and Pastor Sam Allberry (both of the ERLC) make this case. Pastor … Continue reading