Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- Aborted morality.
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
- The cause of feminist resentment.
- Interviewing a Prospective Wife Part I: Should you open a position?
- Call me unchivalrous.
- The weakened signal hits home.
- Interviewing a Prospective Wife Part II: Interview Questions
- They don't know any better.
- It isn't insincerity, but fear of losing women's approval.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
Category Archives: Envy
French poets, in the eleventh century, discovered or invented, or were the first to express, that romantic species of passion which English poets were still writing about in the nineteenth. They effected a change which has left no corner of … Continue reading
Scott commented: Whether it’s dressing in a fairy tutu to go trick or treating with your daughter or playing football in pink, if you don’t want to participle it is said that you can’t just have a little fun or … Continue reading
In the video “Has Swedish feminism gone too far?” a school administrator states: People think that we are going to change girls to boys, and boys to girls. But that is of course not what we are doing. Immediately after … Continue reading