Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- So Your Christian Wife Cheated on You
- They're back in your 20s where you left them.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Message heard.
- Someday we'll laugh!
- We are trapped on Slut Island and Traditional Conservatives are our Gilligan
- Man up and marry those sluts, Friday afternoon light reading edition.
- The season of singleness.
- Brothers Grimm: The Willful Child.
Category Archives: Duluth Model
The Chicago Tribune has an article about a woman who stabbed a man on a city bus and then followed him (with her knife) when he got off the bus. It isn’t clear from the account if she was able … Continue reading
Larry Kummer at Fabius Maximus responds to the illogical modern conservative position in Modern women say “follow the rules while we break them”. Kummer points out that the position modern conservatives are trying to conserve (feminism plus chivalry) is inherently unstable, … Continue reading
[The Duluth paradigm] blinds assessors to another source of threat to children; their mother. As we will see below, severe physical child abuse is more likely to be perpetrated by mothers than fathers. — Dr. Donald G. Dutton JudgyBitch shares … Continue reading
As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths. –Isaiah 3:12, KJV Michael Moore is proposing that the … Continue reading