Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- The ubiquitous frame of hypergamy.
- Let them become elite.
- The Duluth model is working as designed; you won't smart mouth her again.
- The weakened signal hits home.
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
- Reframing Christian marriage
- Kickass conservative gals.
- More ominous than a strike.
- This is What a Beta Looks Like.
Category Archives: Duluth Model
Maybe a reader with a Twitter account can run some or all of these past the American Airlines Twitter account. Regarding the recent viral video: Does American Airlines take domestic violence seriously? Why was the victim ejected from the plane … Continue reading
The Miami Herald reports that the woman in the viral video wasn’t arrested or charged. From Woman smashes husband with laptop on plane, video shows: The woman was not arrested. According to the report. there was a delay from the time … Continue reading
As I’ve shared previously, feminists have been wildly successful in bending the legal system to enable women to dominate men: The Duluth model is working as designed; you won’t smart mouth her again. Another case of Duluth working as designed. NFL Super … Continue reading
Submitting to the Lord sometimes involves drawing clear boundaries and enacting consequences when a husband sins. –Mary Kassian Fox News explains that a wife who shot and killed her husband was trying to give him a wakeup call in Arkansas … Continue reading
Fitting for our times, I saw the following Valentines Day cards at a local supermarket: Dump that zero and get yourself a hero! I also saw this card, which is a sign of our full acceptance of the Duluth model: