- Why the blind spot matters.
- The one obstacle she can't remove.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Boldly inoffensive.
- Sometimes excellent.
- Something wrong with the sluice box?
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Are the vast majority of women truly incapable of experiencing reciprocal love and attraction?
- So Your Christian Wife Cheated on You
Category Archives: Dr. Richard L. Strauss
I pointed out a few weeks ago that the concept of courtly love has thoroughly changed how we read stories like Gen 29 in the Bible. Where the Bible describes a very raw sexual passion, we see a modern romance … Continue reading
Pleased to meet you Hope you guess my name But what’s puzzling you Is the nature of my game –The Rolling Stones, Sympathy for the Devil There is another aspect to the Dr. Russell Moore sermon I wrote about in … Continue reading
In the past I’ve shared Joel and Kathy Davisson’s theology of women as responders. Joel explains in their book: “Can’t the woman be the problem? The man is not always the problem in marriage.” Of course I gestured toward my … Continue reading
I’ll do several posts this week following up on my Reframing Christian marriage post, offering examples. Today I’ll share two different examples where Christian men and women are taught that husbands are responsible for making their wives want to follow … Continue reading