- Why the blind spot matters.
- The one obstacle she can't remove.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- So Your Christian Wife Cheated on You
- Boldly inoffensive.
- Sometimes excellent.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Something wrong with the sluice box?
- Percent of births out of wedlock by age and race of of mother.
- Why women lose the dating game.
Category Archives: Dr. John Piper
Note: This started as a comment on Cane Caldo’s blog, and has been slightly cleaned up and modified into post form. In Real Men Don’t Impede Her Desires, Cane Caldo explains: Now, once in a great while a man will … Continue reading
On Wednesday Pastor John Piper published a response to a single mother named Anna who asked if she had a biblical obligation to marry. My question for you is one that I have wrestled with since the birth of my … Continue reading
But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. –1 Tim 2:12, KJV While researching for yesterday’s post I came across a complementarian controversy regarding the NIV translation of … Continue reading
Recently The Atlantic ran an article crowing about the feminist victory at the Southern Baptist Convention. Southern Baptists Embrace Gender-Inclusive Language in the Bible*: Last fall, the publishing arm of the 15-million member Southern Baptist Convention (SBC) released the Christian … Continue reading