Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- The season of singleness.
- Why we need to stop telling women to settle.
- We are trapped on Slut Island and Traditional Conservatives are our Gilligan
- Message heard.
- Are all women addicted to aloof jerks?
- The weakened signal hits home.
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
- Whose job is it to keep mama happy?
- Marriage and children were always her priority.
Category Archives: Donald Trump
We'd rather hear from the team of under-15-year-old boys who beat them. https://t.co/rMoUmnxy0z — Ann Coulter (@AnnCoulter) July 6, 2019 Krieger should reconsider, given the history here. After Amelia Earhart rode in an airplane while two men flew it across … Continue reading
The LA Review of Books has a hilarious article on toxic masculinity titled World War II’s Poisonous Masculine Legacy. The problem with World War II, according to the book, is a generation of men fought in the war and then … Continue reading