Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- Calculated Bravery
- Captain Capitalism
- Christianity and masculinity
- Donal Graeme
- Dr. Helen
- Fabius Maximus
- Pushing Rubber Downhill
- Rational Male
- The Other McCain
- The Social Pathologist
- Things that We have Heard and Known
- Throne and Altar
- Wintery Knight
- Zippy Catholic
- The weakened signal hits home.
- 40 years of ultimatums
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Why Game is a threat to our values.
- Who is she teaching?
- Message heard.
- 2017 Never Married Data
- Marriage and children were always her priority.
- Warn men: Beware Christian marriage doublespeak and hair trigger for wife initiated divorce.
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
Category Archives: Domestic Violence
Some questions for American Airlines.
Maybe a reader with a Twitter account can run some or all of these past the American Airlines Twitter account. Regarding the recent viral video: Does American Airlines take domestic violence seriously? Why was the victim ejected from the plane … Continue reading
Posted in Domestic Violence, Duluth Model, Turning a blind eye 169 Comments
Duluth worked even better than I expected.
The Miami Herald reports that the woman in the viral video wasn’t arrested or charged. From Woman smashes husband with laptop on plane, video shows: The woman was not arrested. According to the report. there was a delay from the time … Continue reading
Ugly feminists on a plane.
As I’ve shared previously, feminists have been wildly successful in bending the legal system to enable women to dominate men: The Duluth model is working as designed; you won’t smart mouth her again. Another case of Duluth working as designed. NFL Super … Continue reading
Posted in Domestic Violence, Duluth Model, Ugly Feminists 82 Comments
“Look what he made me do!” as a murder defense.
Submitting to the Lord sometimes involves drawing clear boundaries and enacting consequences when a husband sins. –Mary Kassian Fox News explains that a wife who shot and killed her husband was trying to give him a wakeup call in Arkansas … Continue reading
Warhorn interview: Have you stopped beating your wife?
For context regarding this series see this post. You can also see the whole series. We are now down to the final two questions. I’ve separated my final response into two parts, one (this post) for question 8, and another (already sent and … Continue reading