Boxer on What current? Boxer on What current? feeriker on If you can’t feel the cu… BradA on What current? BradA on If you can’t feel the cu… Gunner Q on What current? feeriker on If you can’t feel the cu… Gunner Q on If you can’t feel the cu… Regular Guy on If you can’t feel the cu… Gunner Q on If you can’t feel the cu…
- Something smells fishy
- What current?
- If you can’t feel the current, you have already been swept away.
- Stepping away for a while.
- A bit of data on Black children living with their fathers.
- They aren’t talking about headship.
- Real men don’t just carry purses, they restock them too.
- Hey, that’s *our* trick!
- Real men don’t hold purses–unless their wife tells them to.
- Black Fathers [Don’t] Matter.
- What current?
- If you can't feel the current, you have already been swept away.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- They aren't talking about headship.
- So Your Christian Wife Cheated on You
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Why men are withdrawing from courtship.
Category Archives: Domestic Violence
Earlier this month Christopher Mathias at Huffington Post connected the Walter Scott case to our new family model in: One-Eighth Of South Carolina Inmates Were Jailed Over Child Support Payments. Walter Scott Was One Of Them. But Scott, who was … Continue reading
Bell has a difficult marriage and turned to Yahoo Answers for advice: I want out I can’t take him any longer? We have been to counseling and he stopped going. He refuses to go back. He has an attitude most … Continue reading
My wife and I watched a movie titled Joshua a while back (plot spoiler alert). We ended up fast forwarding the second half of the film just to see how it ended, but the first half was both fascinating and … Continue reading
Reader aa asked for my thoughts on an article by JD Gunter at the Council of Biblical Manhood and Womanhood (CBMW) titled We’re Just “Talking”. Gunter has misunderstood the increased ambiguity in the Sexual Marketplace (SMP); where women have pushed to … Continue reading