- Eva Mendes said you can't keep a man.
- Was it real?
- Rebuilding the mound
- Why can't I write without being written about?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Ms. Chivalry
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
Category Archives: Domestic Violence
Bell has a difficult marriage and turned to Yahoo Answers for advice: I want out I can’t take him any longer? We have been to counseling and he stopped going. He refuses to go back. He has an attitude most … Continue reading
My wife and I watched a movie titled Joshua a while back (plot spoiler alert). We ended up fast forwarding the second half of the film just to see how it ended, but the first half was both fascinating and … Continue reading
Reader aa asked for my thoughts on an article by JD Gunter at the Council of Biblical Manhood and Womanhood (CBMW) titled We’re Just “Talking”. Gunter has misunderstood the increased ambiguity in the Sexual Marketplace (SMP); where women have pushed to … Continue reading
Viva La Manosphere highlighted a Barbarossaa post today with a new (to me) man up video featuring Pastor Mark Driscoll and Bill Bennett. These guys are the all stars of the man up brigade, so it was impressive to see both of … Continue reading