JDG on Are Women Done With Men After… Anon on Are Women Done With Men After… bluepillprofessor on Terror Anon on Terror Just A Regular Guy on Terror Anon on Terror Just A Regular Guy on Terror Yet Another Commente… on Terror Mark Citadel on Terror anonymous_ng on Terror
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Christian Red Guards
- The temptation for wives to claim abuse.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Guilty if charged
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
Category Archives: Domestic Violence
In response to Christian Red Guards, BradA wrote: I agree with the principles you are posting on Dalrock, but Christianity Today has had a leftward tilt at least since I was in college in the 1980s. I am not sure … Continue reading
The piling on against Pastor Saeed Abedini continues, with an article published yesterday by Christian Today*: Why did Naghmeh Abedini keep her spousal abuse a secret for years? Behavioural experts offer explanation Since her husband Pastor Saeed Abedini was first … Continue reading
As I noted in my last post, for a husband to be acused of abuse, even with far fetched charges, is to be considered guilty of those charges. The Christian media’s reaction to Pastor Abedini’s wife accusing him of (among … Continue reading
In our age claiming abuse is a powerful tool for wives to punish their husbands. This creates a profound temptation for wives to betray their husbands for any or no reason. Everything is abuse, and for a husband to be … Continue reading