DeNihilist on Was it real? da GBFM lzzzzzzzlzlz… on Was it real? Novaseeker on Was it real? thedeti on Was it real? da GBFM lzzzzzzzlzlz… on Was it real? Glenfilthie on Was it real? Cane Caldo on Was it real? Novaseeker on Was it real? Anchorman on Was it real? thedeti on Was it real?
- Was it real?
- Why can't I write without being written about?
- Ms. Chivalry
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- This means war.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- 40 years of ultimatums
- Why men are withdrawing from courtship.
Category Archives: Divorce
I happened to come across the “In the Air Tonight” scene from the pilot for old TV series Miami Vice the other day (below). For those who aren’t familiar with the show and the scene (and yet still care), there … Continue reading
IBB linked to an interesting article by Megan McArdle on Bloomberg View: How Hollywood Can Save Our Families. McArdle points out the enormous disadvantage broken homes create for children and our society. She proposes having Hollywood use its moral force … Continue reading
Back in July I predicted that the (then) up and coming divorce fantasy movie Wild would not have the kind of success Eat Pray Love had back in 2010. A good divorce fantasy needs to show the divorcée ending up with a … Continue reading
A reader recently asked if I’ve moved away from my prediction in More ominous than a strike that we will eventually see some dialing back of the worst excesses of the family court: …ignoring the problem will become more and … Continue reading