Looking Glass on Guilty if charged Ras al Ghul on Guilty if charged patchasaurus on The temptation for wives to cl… JDG on The temptation for wives to cl… Asteriks on Guilty if charged HayeksGhost on Guilty if charged feeriker on The temptation for wives to cl… Francis W. Porretto on Guilty if charged okrahead on Guilty if charged The Question on Guilty if charged
- The temptation for wives to claim abuse.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Guilty if charged
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- What about the fathers?
- Why so many wives wish their husbands would cheat.
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
Category Archives: Divorce
As I explained in my last post, there is a form of doublethink involved with the topic of how families get broken up. When the discussion is how to hold marriages together, everyone knows the solution is for men to … Continue reading
The Daily Mail has a new piece titled The women who haven’t had sex for more than a decade: What it’s like to be celibate and why it’s all men’s fault. The article features three women who ended marriages or … Continue reading
On Saturday new commenter Constance left a heartbreaking comment on a post I wrote back in 2010: My ex husband and I had a mutual divorce 5 years ago and I’m still not over it. It hurts every single day. … Continue reading
In my last post I described the surprising wisdom included in a New York Times piece on marriage: “The way to stay married,” my mother says, “is not to get divorced.” This is in line with both the Bible and … Continue reading