- The Crafty Harlot
- Leadership means telling her she is pretty
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Modern Christian wife worship
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Why he won't hear it.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Don't blame Heartiste for the equation of Alpha with virtue.
Category Archives: Divorce
Not her marriage vow, but the vow she made to God when she asked Him to help her break her vow to God. Since He helped her break her vow to Him, she is keeping her vow to Him by … Continue reading
Laura Lifshitz is back, asking Do the Men Move on First Before the Women, After Divorce? Every time I have told someone about the divorce, all I hear is, “He will move on before you. The men always do.” Or, … Continue reading
Commenter Trust asked if I would give my thoughts on a post by Willard F. Harley, Jr., Ph.D. titled When to call it quits (Part 1). Dr. Harley explains that up to 80% of divorces are caused by what … Continue reading
I happened to come across the “In the Air Tonight” scene from the pilot for the old TV series Miami Vice the other day (below). For those who aren’t familiar with the show and the scene (and yet still care), … Continue reading
IBB linked to an interesting article by Megan McArdle on Bloomberg View: How Hollywood Can Save Our Families. McArdle points out the enormous disadvantage broken homes create for children and our society. She proposes having Hollywood use its moral force … Continue reading