Anon on Collective delusion Anonymous Reader on Collective delusion greyghost on Collective delusion Micha Elyi on Collective delusion Anon on Collective delusion Just A Regular Guy on Collective delusion empathologism on Collective delusion Drafting Women | To… on Cowering in front of wome… Just A Regular Guy on Collective delusion Just A Regular Guy on Collective delusion
- Collective delusion
- He was for it before he was against it.
- Cowering in front of women.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- NFL Super Bowl PSA: Who is the abuser?
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- She wanted to run with the bulls.
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
Category Archives: Divorce
Just before Naghmeh Sabedini reiterated her charges of abuse against her persecuted husband, Christian Today published: Why evangelicals pray for persecuted pastors rather than battered women.* Ed Cyzewski explains that God only hates divorce when it doesn’t come with cash … Continue reading
As I explained in my last post, there is a form of doublethink involved with the topic of how families get broken up. When the discussion is how to hold marriages together, everyone knows the solution is for men to … Continue reading
The Daily Mail has a new piece titled The women who haven’t had sex for more than a decade: What it’s like to be celibate and why it’s all men’s fault. The article features three women who ended marriages or … Continue reading
On Saturday new commenter Constance left a heartbreaking comment on a post I wrote back in 2010: My ex husband and I had a mutual divorce 5 years ago and I’m still not over it. It hurts every single day. … Continue reading