Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- They're back in your 20s where you left them.
- Christian hospitality requires accommodating gay sex.
- This is What a Beta Looks Like.
- Romance is sexual.
- Marriage and children were always her priority.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- The weakened signal hits home.
- She isn't getting enough dates.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
Category Archives: Disrespecting Respectability
At Fabius Maximus commenter J Allen described the pathetic men he observes in the local grocery store: The other group were men who were following their wives (this group had wedding rings) like attentive children. They were pushing the cart … Continue reading
Larry Kummer at Fabius Maximus has an excellent two post series on the current state of marriage: We teach boys that marriage doesn’t work Women embrace higher values, destroying their families In the second post, Larry writes: How do women … Continue reading
When looking for a life partner, my advice to women is date all of them: the bad boys, the cool boys, the commitment-phobic boys, the crazy boys. But do not marry them. The things that make the bad boys sexy … Continue reading
The Institute for Family Studies has an essay by Professor W. Bradford Wilcox, titled Marriage Facilitates Responsible Fatherhood. According to the editor’s note the essay is an abbreviated version of Wilcox’s testimony to he House Ways and Means Committee for … Continue reading
Several commenters have noted the troubling image featured at the National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse (fatherhood.gov): I’m going to partially defend the National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse (NRFC), as we (as a society) have asked them to do the impossible. We ask … Continue reading