Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- Aborted morality.
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
- The cause of feminist resentment.
- Interviewing a Prospective Wife Part I: Should you open a position?
- The weakened signal hits home.
- Call me unchivalrous.
- Interviewing a Prospective Wife Part II: Interview Questions
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- It isn't insincerity, but fear of losing women's approval.
- They don't know any better.
Category Archives: Dennis Prager
The problem with conservationism is that it isn’t rooted in anything real, anything solid. This leaves conservatives grasping for anything they can claim as “traditional” in opposition to the current culture, while taking care not to do anything that would … Continue reading
Background here and here. H/T Red Pill Latecomer.
Over the last year or so there has been a concerted effort by men associated with National Review to woo men into marriage. The most recent example of this is W. Bradford Wilcox and Nicholas H. Wolfinger’s February 9th article … Continue reading
Scott commented on my last post, noting that his blog focused on honoring respectable men runs against the prevailing culture: So far, the response has been positive but with the caveat that speaks to what Damn Crackers is alluding to. … Continue reading