Will Best on Be quiet, lie back, and take… Lucius Somesuch on Be quiet, lie back, and take… Escoffier on They can’t experience ma… Escoffier on They can’t experience ma… desiderian on They can’t experience ma… hoellenhund2 on They can’t experience ma… hoellenhund2 on They can’t experience ma… A Regular Guy on Be quiet, lie back, and take… Escoffier on They can’t experience ma… Escoffier on They can’t experience ma…
- They can't experience manly pride, so neither can men...
- Be quiet, lie back, and take it.
- A giant misunderstanding.
- Rabble rousers
- More ominous than a strike.
- Feminist territory marking.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- If women can't be manly Marines, then manly Marines must wear girly hats.
- Guilty until proven innocent, and nothing proves you innocent.
Category Archives: Denial
The Daily Mail has a new article by Peter Lloyd plugging his book Stand by Your Manhood, and also referencing Dr. Helen’s Men on Strike. Why men refuse to marry: Women complain chaps today won’t settle down. Sorry, ladies, but … Continue reading
soulthirstjc puts on a clinic in Christian feminist reframing in response to Reframing Christian marriage part 2: rebelling wives aren’t to blame for their own rebellion. Research shows that husbands who do take part in household chores, cleaning. etc. are … Continue reading
Several commenters on my post Chick porn asked why men’s mostly visual porn is seen as sinful while women’s mostly written porn is seen as something different. I see two components to this, although both are merely part of our rationalization that … Continue reading
In noticed this yesterday as number eight in the Kindle top 100 paid list Prick: A Stepbrother Romance. The book description reads: I can’t stop thinking about that prick. Caulter Sterling is a prick. A filthy-mouthed, womanizing, crude, spoiled, arrogant prick. The … Continue reading