JDG on Laura Lifshitz hits the b… earl on Ms. Chivalry earl on Ms. Chivalry earl on Ms. Chivalry JDG on “The Writer” write… Opus on Ms. Chivalry BradA on Laura Lifshitz hits the b… BradA on Laura Lifshitz hits the b… BradA on Laura Lifshitz hits the b… MarcusD on Ms. Chivalry
- Ms. Chivalry
- Laura Lifshitz hits the bigtime
- Why men are withdrawing from courtship.
- "The Writer" writes
- What really happened to Lara Logan?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Is Marcos evil for conning women looking to trade sex for financial security?
Category Archives: Denial
Several commenters on my post Chick porn asked why men’s mostly visual porn is seen as sinful while women’s mostly written porn is seen as something different. I see two components to this, although both are merely part of our rationalization that … Continue reading
In noticed this yesterday as number eight in the Kindle top 100 paid list Prick: A Stepbrother Romance. The book description reads: I can’t stop thinking about that prick. Caulter Sterling is a prick. A filthy-mouthed, womanizing, crude, spoiled, arrogant prick. The … Continue reading
The Daily Mail has a funny article bemoaning the 50 Shades of Grey movie as too tame. Fifty Shades Of Grey is deemed so tame in France, children as young as 12 will be able to see it in cinemas*: … Continue reading
3 Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good. 4 Then they can urge the younger women to love their husbands and … Continue reading