Striver on The secret to staying mar… Moses on The secret to staying mar… Keith Young on The secret to staying mar… ayatollah1988 on The secret to staying mar… Solomon on The secret to staying mar… Dave on The secret to staying mar… TGW on The secret to staying mar… Lilac on The secret to staying mar… Striver on The secret to staying mar… Caligula on The secret to staying mar…
- The sound of a rebellious woman
- The secret to staying married
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Embarking on a lifetime of ugly feminism
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- The Crafty Harlot
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
Category Archives: Denial
Commenter Hank Flanders responded to He’s begging you; don’t forget the beta bucks! with a description of a friend with a similar thought pattern: I’m currently trying to figure out how to get a Traditional Conservative to understand RP concepts. … Continue reading
The Kendrick brothers are masters of the head fake. In Fireproof they ended the film with the surprise revelation that the original Love Dare was done by a woman! We learn that Caleb’s mother submitted to her husband, and that … Continue reading
Cane Caldo argues in The War Conservatives Never Knew They Lost: It would be more true to say that those we call Liberals were fighting to occupy Conservatism, and that’s what they won. They didn’t take over the whole culture, … Continue reading
Robert Stacy McCain gets close, but misses the fact that women’s sexual impulses are no more naturally “pure” than men’s sexual impulses. What feminist ideology tells young women they should do — being sexually “empowered” and expecting this empowerment to … Continue reading